Nintendo Switch

Comments

• motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,473 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Bought a Nintendo Switch last night. Got Mario Cart and Zelda. Downloaded Snipperclips too.

Pro Controller on order, and two of the steering wheel things, plus a glass screen protector.

Very impressed so far.
  • Very expensive.
  • motorguy
    Very expensive.

Relative to what?

Do any of the other two mainstream consoles offer such flexibility?

Also, in reality even with just a five year lifespan - and these will have more than that - you're looking at £50 a year depreciation which is less than £1 a week.
  • Newusername1
    Newusername1 Posts: 167 Forumite
    Just simply don't have the money upfront to buy it, then there's the game cost.
  • motorguy
    Just simply don't have the money upfront to buy it, then there's the game cost.

I take your point - in that context its a lot of money to shell out in one go.
  • robthomas88
    robthomas88 Posts: 36 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    So far it hasn't shown me anything that makes me want one. I really feel Nintendo had the chance to make up for past mistakes, but it feels like they're making all the same ones again.
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    So far it hasn't shown me anything that makes me want one. I really feel Nintendo had the chance to make up for past mistakes, but it feels like they're making all the same ones again.

Like all consoles it needs good support from games developers. I wish they would stop making consoles and just focus on making games.
  • motorguy

We're loving ours. Well pleased with it.
  • FredG
    FredG Posts: 213 Forumite
    After being indecisive earlier in this thread I got one with Mario Kart and Zelda from the girlfriend for my birthday and it's awesome. Dead happy. Got a PS4 Pro too and it offers an entirely different and unique experience from Sony and MS's offerings. Loving it.
  • jpowell123
    jpowell123 Posts: 12 Forumite
    on the go capability is the ultimate sell! Entertainment on planes is on a whole new level now after buying one!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure