Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,876 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi FoS,
    Just went onto P!nterest to view that design - looks lovely.
    I didn't get around to framing the gingerbread trio as the dark green mount aperture needs making bigger and DH (despite being off as out of work) didn't get around to doing it. Ah well, there's always next year.
    A quiet Christmas had here - bit of a drama with eldest DS (19) the week before Christmas that we are attempting to sort out with the bank and the Police(!). DH not looking for work until next week as no agencies/employers are about. I went back to work this morning and am in tomorrow morning too. Only 6/80 of us in so VERY quiet.
    Have started a new crochet blanket which is three rows of each colour. Got to colour change number 4 and realised I'd gone wrong, but back on track now (it was NOT the port/bucks fizz/rum n coke I promise). No crafty bits for Christmas but tbh I have enough stash to see me out and have struggled to find the time these past few years to do anything like I used to, even when the children were little.
    nmm - are you happy to start a new 2019 thread or would you like me to? Don't want to tread on toes here.
    Happy New Year all (when it comes)
    Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn 12/24
  • nmm
    nmm Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Coxy you can start a new thread if you like :) I might sign up for the 5 issues for £5 buy subscriptions have the offer on atm for CSCrazy and TWOCS aswell as some crochet mags. I did mount the bauble wreath in a hoop but I don't like it so will frame it the same as the mag picture. Managed some more Elvis I finished page 1 however I wanted it done for the 30th, sadly no chance as I don't stitch quick enough, so i'm making the recipient a cute cat card and the present will follow later :o

45576863255_c5cdae6957.jpg
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet:
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,876 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi all,

Well I'm officially a dingbat - started the 2019 thread but posted on the wrong board - Christmas and other celebrations. Doh! Have pm'd the mods to ask them to reassign to the Crafting board but in the meantime, the new thread can be found here:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5943033

Have managed to do something to my right knee (maybe it was the 2.5hrs of ironing yesterday, not kidding) and I woke up several times in the night with it. Have had it elevated this morning as it's quite painful. Think I might have twisted it as had a similar injury skiing a few years ago (other knee). Might have to spend the day on the sofa with my crafting - oh what a shame!

Coxy x
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn 12/24
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure