Boots East Kilbride bargains

Options
gk172
gk172 Posts: 1,875 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
O i had a good day today and managed to get a load from the reduced corner in east kilbride boots, they seem to have stocked it well in the past few days.

I got 3 toni and guy conditioners reduced to £2 but at checkout they went through 3 for 2.

Impulse body sprays 1/2 price to 75p but when buying 2 got another 48p off.

I did get loads of other wee things like hair gel,soap,tights etc all reduced to have listed the ones going through with extra savings at the till, well worth a look if your kinda local.
The more i save the more i can spend:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Comments

• Cat72
    Cat72 Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for that nice to see a local branch being posted about. I had tried the boots Hamilton and it was rubbish - advantage card machine not working either !
  • one-non-blonde
    Options
    My local boots (Stirling) seems to be clearing out it's health food, sun cream and swimwear. The shelves are still full of the Xmas sale stock but most of the prices haven't changed since they were first reduced weeks ago. Mind you, yesterday I picked up an Ello travel set reduced from £15 to £3.75 so you just have to keep your eyes open! :D
    If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor...
  • gk172
    gk172 Posts: 1,875 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ended up back there this after and they had reduced the reduced toni and guy stuff again, this time down to £1 and still 3 for 2 so bought the last 4 bottles of the super shine conditioner:D still loads of the spray leave in conditioner if anyone is interested in popping in.
    The more i save the more i can spend:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport