A real work at home job part 2

1575859606163»

Comments

• Hi, I am new here, I have just received my 2hour scheduled interview for thursday. I am a bit nervous, not sure what to expect, I have been reading through the threads and have seen a few things bout the interview but that was back in 2008, im sure it has changed sinced them. Anyway, has anybody else applied or anybody any advice????
  • Oliver27
    Oliver27 Posts: 608 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi, I have only just seen your post and wondered how you went on with your interview?
  • clairibel
    clairibel Posts: 3,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 31 July 2010 at 2:02AM
    I had an interview on monday and have just been asked to do another interview schedule next week.

I'm a bit excited but really unsure what to expect :o.
  • Oliver27
    Sure it will go fine, any questions just ask.
  • merlin1
    merlin1 Posts: 715 Forumite
    :hello: hi everyone!

is there anyone here still working for teletech and remain happy with them?

the reason i ask is that i have been asked to schedule an appointment with them after taking the online assessments a few weeks ago :eek: what should i expect? is this a good sign?

i am currently employed but have been looking for work closer to home, and i guess i can't get much closer than at home!

i wondered if anyone can tell me what sort of hours i expect if i am successful? i have read through the big threads here but as they are quite old has there been any changes or developments with hours?

thanks in advance:o
  • Not allot has changed on the hours front, still minimum of 20hrs a week upto 30+ available over the period 4pm-11pm m-f and 3pm-11pm s-s, there is also at the moment quite allot of overtime in day time hours but this would be in addition to your normal teatime/evening shifts.
  • Hi Oliver, like others i have read way back to the 2007 posts when it all started, I am very interested myself in working for Teletech, probably prefer inbound sales to tech support tbh as i imagine it being a bit more free flowing (though not necessarily easier), plus i have done it in the past at a call centre. I will be taking my first steps towards applying tonight, the PC Test and assessments etc.. is the hourly rate still £6 for training and real work the same as it was back in 2007/2008 ?

Would appreciate your time on that when poss

cheers
    J
  • Hi,

I've applied to TeleTech and I have just scheduled my offer session for this afternoon. There's a slight problem, though...my Virgin Media landline has given up the ghost. I'm not getting a dial tone and I've tried plugging in a different phone, but it's still not working. I've had a look at the Virgin forum and it looks like there's a spate of such issues at the moment. I'll have to get my DH to phone Virgin to get a technician out as the account is in his name, but I'm guessing we won't get a technician out today.

Does anyone know if I'm able to phone the offer session from my mobile? I've tried contacting TeleTech through live help to check this, but I've had no joy speaking to anyone. If anyone could help, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks.
  • i have just printed off the details for tele tech myself

do you have to have a basic knowledge of computers etc?

I have worked in an office for the past 4 yrs so know how to use a pc for internet, word, etc and also have experience dealing with telephone enquiries

any ideas on what exactly is involved? im off to google it but just wondered if anyone could share a bit of info!

feel free to pm if it suits better

thanks x
  • Oliver27
    Allot of the Teletech talk is now going on over here instead
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=576173
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing