Make £10 a day March 2017 - everybody most welcome to join

Comments

• Happy anniversary Lynne! Sounds like a lovely day you had there!!!
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • sexylulubelle
    sexylulubelle Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Morning All

Happy AnnIversary Lynne

Been a fairly productive weekend for me got a belated birthday gift £15 boots gift card, the hubby sold his telly for £120 wanted £150 but £120 is good.. ( hes given me the money ( i deal with finances lol) and have decided to put it towards paying off the sofa
    Paid the last £50 on DS xbox so another thing paid off.
    Today will consist of doing chores looking after DSS, having to go into work ( yes on my day off) waiting for groceries to be delivered and then hopefully a quiet evening with pizza and a movie

Have a great day all
    LOVE isn't finding someone you can live with. It's finding someone you can't live WITHOUT :heart:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Happy anniversary Lynne

DS is nearly spot free thank goodness.

we were getting cabin fever.

no internet as vermin have problem with box in street
  • Aesop
    Check your emails and ebay accounts. got an offer for 50% off final listing fees for 3 days only
  • So far this month for me:
    Bay sale - £11.93
    Cleaning job - £35.00
    Gift from Nan - £100
    Fbook sale - £5

£151.93/£310
    Sealed pot challenge 10 - 123 : )
    It all started with a penny and a pot..
    MFW 2017 #107 £934.50/£3000
    Remaining balance £157,719.60
  • Aesop
    £3.80 from be my eye
    £1 from snatch
  • Happymac
    Happymac Posts: 215 Forumite
    £12 from the bay and another 25p.....
    June 23.25/250 Monthly money making target
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 5 March 2017 at 1:14PM
    Happy Anniversary, Lynne:beer:. That sounds like a lovely MSE celebration:dance:

Well done to all you moneymakers so early in the month:T

Glad DS is on the mend, Aesop:T but very sorry that you still have iffy internet:(. I know what that's like;)

Sorry, been MIA for ages but have just finished 6 days of phone book delivering in atrocious weather. Had just got home only to get a phone call asking if I could take on a further 2 routes that they'd been let down with by another deliverer:eek:. My head and feet both said 'no'! They were in very spread-out rural areas that I don't know all that well so would mean a lot of wasted petrol and time plus a lot of frustration. The extra money would be good but I had to decline. I'm getting too old for the extra hassle:o. The work I've already done will bring in about £138 by the end of this month:j

Just discovered that BT have refunded £117.20 to my bank for upfront fees etc. Wasn't expecting that as I didn't have to request it and am amazed it happened so quickly after switching ISP. I don't think I can add this to the challenge as it's not actually money made, just my own money back IYKWIM:question:
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 5 March 2017 at 1:16PM
    A couple more things in the pipeline too:j.

Had an email from Prolific saying one of my referrals had done their first cash-out which will net me £2.17:T. Now just £1.05 shy of a £20 cash-out myself which should happen within a few days. I bet I've missed out on loads of surveys through my internet being rubbish:mad:

Had an email from PopulusLive saying my £50 cheque should be with me in a couple of weeks:T.

March looks like being more financially successful than Feb was;).

I hope you're all having a good weekend:beer:
  • Aesop
    Happy Anniversary, Lynne:beer:. That sounds like a lovely MSE celebration:dance:

Well done to all you moneymakers so early in the month:T

Glad DS is on the mend, Aesop:T but very sorry that you still have iffy internet:(. I know what that's like;)

Sorry, been MIA for ages but have just finished 6 days of phone book delivering in atrocious weather. Had just got home only to get a phone call asking if I could take on a further 2 routes that they'd been let down with by another deliverer:eek:. My head and feet said 'no'. They were in very spread-out rural areas that I don't know all that well so would mean a lot of wasted petrol and time plus a lot of frustration. The extra money would be good but I had to decline. I'm getting too old for the extra hassle:o. The work I've already done will bring in about £138 by the end of this month:j

Just discovered that BT have refunded £117.20 to my bank for upfront fees etc. Wasn't expecting that as I didn't have to request it and am amazed it happened so quickly after switching ISP. I don't think I can add this to the challenge as it's not actually money made, just my own money back IYKWIM:question:

well done CBC. course you can add it . it's money you weren't expecting.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure