Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    That is ridiculous. No way I could stay in a house at that temperature, but everything open too, silly idea as counteracts the heating!

I know it sounds silly E but it makes the paint dry quicker and more evenly with the heating on and the doors/windows open. (Creeps away)
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,992 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hazelo123 wrote: »
    Could I ask about the virgin app please, I downloaded the app but don’t know how to activate it !!!129300; thanks x

I wondered if this was a joke :o
    I think....
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Made a quick list of loyalty apps I know of, probably missing a lot.

O2 Priority Moments
    3 Wuntu
    Caf! Nero loyalty stamps per drink PLUS one extra stamp for using own travel mug (use with free drink on Priority Moments)
    Tesco Clubcard Points when shopping
    Nectar points per shop and Sainsbury promotions every so often
    Colonels Club (KFC) Deals etc & points
    Dominos Easy to order freebies that come with Wuntu
    Clicksnap Discounts etc for buying certain products
    Checkoutsmart as above
    Shopmium as above
    AA members Discounts at various retailers
    Burger King Discounts and offers
    Greggs Various offers and freebies every so often
    Boots Advantage Points and offers
    Ikea family Free tea/coffee when in store
    Waitrose card Free tea/coffee, free paper with minimum spend. PYO finishing
    Subcard Freebies every so often and points
    Starbucks Points. Not sure about freebies
    Costa Points. Not sure of freebies
    McDonalds Not sure.
    Harvester Freebies and offers occasionally
    Virgin Red Not sure.
    Toby Carvery Various offers.
    :T:T:Tgood list thanks :D
    Cheap turkey breast online at Morrison!!!8217;s £3 each or 4 for £4 doesn!!!8217;t work I store ( tested by thee faithful tester angel on here ) ;)

Yes it was a shame came up £12 got the SA and said , showed her it online and she said that must be wrong, went and asked SV and she said no :( i said i dont want it then:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    tweets wrote: »
    Poppy on walkies this morning :D

2hxan7n.jpg
    Awwww Poppy :D
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Dont work instore tried before 12:(
    scamps1966 wrote: »

None instock anywhere :( but thanks :)
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    MKS :wave:
    Hope you are ok?
  • MKS
    bubbs wrote: »
    MKS :wave:
    Hope you are ok?

:wave: bubbs.
    I am good thanks except put on 2lbs at weigh in!!:mad::mad: Think it was the birthday wine last week. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Shall have to get it off before my next holiday. :D

DD2 and family have gone to Rome for a few days. My 4 yo DGS was so excited about going to the Colosseum. He has seen it on Go-jetters and can't wait to see all of the Romans fighting etc!!! Think he is going to be a bit disappointed at just seeing the building. TV has a lot to answer for sometimes.

How are you? You are so close to target now. Bet it is nice being back home. x
  • bubbs
    MKS wrote: »
    :wave: bubbs.
    I am good thanks except put on 2lbs at weigh in!!:mad::mad: Think it was the birthday wine last week. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Shall have to get it off before my next holiday. :D

DD2 and family have gone to Rome for a few days. My 4 yo DGS was so excited about going to the Colosseum. He has seen it on Go-jetters and can't wait to see all of the Romans fighting etc!!! Think he is going to be a bit disappointed at just seeing the building. TV has a lot to answer for sometimes.

How are you? You are so close to target now. Bet it is nice being back home. x

Happy Belated Birthday xx
    Yes you will get that off, im 4 1/2lb away:D but realised last night done myself down its not 47 weeks i have been going its less, going to count up later:rotfl::rotfl:
    Aww bless him, sure they will have a fab time:j
    Yes is nice being home:D
  • MKS
    bubbs wrote: »
    Happy Belated Birthday xx
    Yes you will get that off, im 4 1/2lb away:D but realised last night done myself down its not 47 weeks i have been going its less, going to count up later:rotfl::rotfl:
    Aww bless him, sure they will have a fab time:j
    Yes is nice being home:D

I didn't think that you'd been on it that long as we met before you started SW.
  • Glyndwr_2
    Glyndwr_2 Posts: 1,176 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    mhoc wrote: »
    Virgin red - pm me if anyone has not got this one. Once you have downloaded, coded and opened the first vault there are draws every week plus offers eg £5 Bella Italia meals and 241 hot drinks from Neros.
    silvercar wrote: »
    Great list!

Virgin Red gives discounts on virgin trains and cafe nero in particular but also other random things as well as a points make prize draws.
    You're both behind the times. Caffe Nero offer expired last week. No current plans for it to return.
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    And the painter has finished. :T

Now the only thouble is, is that my dogs can't go in the garden!! As the gloss is still wet. they go out at least 5 times after they've had their tea or to just sit on the patio table.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure