Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• I know I read somewhere about Birdseye Cod fish fingers in Waitrose being 3 for 2 & on PYO, think it was this thread, i also received a personalised mywaitrose voucher for frozen fish so I now have 9 Boxes of fish fingers Thanks whoever it was!!
    I have been busy buying Waitrose cashmere 9’s toilet roll which is £3.50 and on PYO so good price.
    I also bought a sunday times print subscription a while ago and thus get my paper free when spending £10 or more in waitrose with mywaitrose loyalty card plus gain the difference between retail price & subscription price when I use my subscription voucher. This was mentioned on another thread, i think the current sunday times print offer is £20 for 13 weeks (3 months minimum subscription) retail price is £2.70 so £1.17 off shopping!!!128512;
    Thanks to all who post
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    bubbs wrote: »

That will soon be here x

Keep her walking:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It will be, and I intend to :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    curl_girl wrote: »
    My lot will only eat burnt.
    Just as well really. :eek:
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I know I read somewhere about Birdseye Cod fish fingers in Waitrose being 3 for 2 & on PYO, think it was this thread, i also received a personalised mywaitrose voucher for frozen fish so I now have 9 Boxes of fish fingers Thanks whoever it was!!
    I have been busy buying Waitrose cashmere 9’s toilet roll which is £3.50 and on PYO so good price.
    I also bought a sunday times print subscription a while ago and thus get my paper free when spending £10 or more in waitrose with mywaitrose loyalty card plus gain the difference between retail price & subscription price when I use my subscription voucher. This was mentioned on another thread, i think the current sunday times print offer is £20 for 13 weeks (3 months minimum subscription) retail price is £2.70 so £1.17 off shopping!!!128512;
    Thanks to all who post

Would have been zippy who mentioned the fish. He'll probably buy a subscription now!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Can't you buy online and just get it delivered?

Morning peeps.
    Anon wrote: »
    Good morning. I bought a gift voucher through Z33k for Crrys (to buy my washer) and now note it says online only ... and Crrys click and collect you have to pay instore :( :mad:.

Looking at their website they say their eGiftcadds can be spent online or instore - as you have the number and pin, can they just type it in the till instore? Those on Z33k must have been an eGift or hard card at some point as they only sell those two types?

I bought through z33k as it seems to be the only discount around at the moment - Q plus reduced face value plus discount code.

Many thanks

Anon

Panic over nothing, ordered online for collection, paid instore and they just typed the numbers in the till. £10 extra saved by using two £5 off voucher codes to order the giftcards. Hopefully 5% Q.

HTH

Anon
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 February 2018 at 5:52PM
    I know I read somewhere about Birdseye Cod fish fingers in Waitrose being 3 for 2 & on PYO, think it was this thread, i also received a personalised mywaitrose voucher for frozen fish so I now have 9 Boxes of fish fingers Thanks whoever it was!!
    I have been busy buying Waitrose cashmere 9!!!8217;s toilet roll which is £3.50 and on PYO so good price.
    Thanks to all who post

Be careful when you decide to cancel the Times subscription. You have to give them at least 15 days notice, despite it being online and they insist you call for a sales pitch. I ended up paying a ridiculous amount for one month, as I had not noticed needing to give notice rather than just switching off the renewal. Also check the t and cs as you can be committing for a lengthy renewal. A scam really, there is no need for lengthy cancellation periods for a newspaper :mad:. I know, my own fault ... :o.

Anon
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Quiche and Scotch eggs,
    totally free on SW 100_8220_1.jpg

100_8216_1.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 11 February 2018 at 5:40PM
    Afternoon all, we had on and off sleet this morning and now bright sunshine - the cats are not risking it though, all inside snoozing.

Nipped up to Sainsburys to do a return and to put the last points voucher on - most of my Sainsburys spends last weekend were petrol ones so the only extra spend was the last one on Sunday afternoon - have to figure out in a minite how many extra points

I had a look at the Tu section for things that might be in the next sale- very cute yellow jumper with a wavy edge and a long green cardigan but both can wait until the sale ...

In the RTC section I found a box of several rolls of foil wrapping paper 4 metre, originally from the Home section, black with gold stags - very sophisticated looking so I got them price checked - 35p!
    We have a metal stags head eldest child got OH last Christmas so the design is quite pertinent!
    SO the great wrapping paper drought of 2018 is over :j

Also Sainsburys are RTC several own label cooking sauces - none of the 20p blackbean ones left but I got a few lime and coconut and lemon ones for 57p - something different to try anyway.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • bubbs wrote: »
    Di when do you have your op now?
    Hope you are ok?

23rd February :eek::eek::eek:

Those scotch eggs look lovely.

Curlgirl what have I missed with whatever it is you're talking about :rotfl: I hope you know what I mean the free beer.
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    Quiche and Scotch eggs,
    totally free on SW 100_8220_1.jpg

100_8216_1.jpg

what is the coating on the scotch eggs please?
    they look yummy. x
    essex girl in exile
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family