PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Friday 13th April 2018

Options
13»

Comments

• Elona_2
    Elona_2 Posts: 361 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Had a lazy morning till I realised window cleaner was in the back garden. Hastily got up and dressed and agreed she would call this afternoon for the money. Quick shower, shampoo and change of clothes and then went to post office to get some money after checking current account online.

Tumble drier has been on and a load of dry laundry put away. Had a late breakfast of turkey rashers and scrambled eggs and planning pork chop with chilli beans or green beans tonight. Spent five minutes on a vibrating plate and will do some more tonight hoping it will help my joints and want to strip the super king bed and put new bedding on later. Getting my hair done on Monday and visiting older dd who has been poorly tomorrow afternoon but no idea what is happening on Sunday with family.

Holly

I agree with contacting PALS, MIND or MP or all three but can see why you want to discuss things with gp first. Gentle virtual hug and support.

Can't wait for some decent weather - even just a bit of blue sky and not being so cold would be a help to us all.

Hugs to all.
  • ancientofdays
    ancientofdays Posts: 2,913 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm back from the dentist and now am very poor, it cost £160 and he thinks eventually the nerve will die and then it will have to be a root canal and crown, yick.

I think he may have put too much anaesthetic in, the injection was well over 3 hours ago and my face is still numb from one cheekbone down to halfway down my neck.

I have had some toast cut into thin strips so I could just sort of post it in and have managed not to bite self.

Its all me me me today, sorry folks.
    I was jumping to conclusions and one of them jumped back
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Its all me me me today, sorry folks.

Your welcome. We all have 'me' days. I had my 'me' day yesterday. :o

I'm a bit better today thankfully.
  • snoozer
    snoozer Posts: 3,585 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Holly, please keep posting over the weekend if you feel you need/want to. I know we would all like to support you as much as we can.
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,032 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    My day has been quiet and stress free!

Apart from getting a good soaking going to the bank and building society this morning I've not moved much. I'm enjoying a good read.

DM has been weeding out one of her medical info boxes so I've now got a whole bag of papers to take home and burn. She found stuff she'd forgotten about like having a plate out in her foot when she had a toe fused back in 1986.

I think I have the first insect bite of the year. An itchy red mark is on my left foot. DM has given me a bottle of tea tree oil with a BBD of January 2005 and a tube of Boots antiseptic cream too old to even have a BBD. :eek:

Sorry to read of ongoing woes and problems.
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone have WiFi but tablet hard to use as have left the pointy stick thing at home, but wanted to send hugs to HOLLY and anyone who would like some.
    MM
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure