~Make upto £10 a day February 2018~

Comments

• I'm around.........despite yesterdays doldrums.......I just cant not do anything at all in the moneymaking world. Been doing it for so long that it becomes habit.

Went for an extra long walk this morning. Was out for 2 hours 45 mins. Certainly blew the cobwebs away and cleared my head! :T

Well done on the PA payout CBC :beer: Ive got out of the habit of checking. When I do there are no surveys but I guess I dont check often enough.

Anyway......despite me not being in the mood for money making....a few things have come good.

Swagbucks £10
    Yesterdays tips £5.90
    First payout since the Onepulse change £3.75

And managed to get games on swagbucks working again. :T

Now I just need to keep my gob shut at work tomorrow and keep calm when all I want to do is shout about how someone is getting away with doing the least amount of work possible. :cool:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    £35.40 overtime
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • £12.01 today matched betting.

In agony tonight....I was sat on the sofa, not long after getting home from work, and sneezed. I got such a sharp pain in my lower right chest, just under my rib cage, and since then have barely been able to move. Ibuprofen and a deep heat patch is just about making it bearable. I was supposed to be playing football earlier, but had to cancel obviously. Felt like the worst cop out ever....who gets themselves in such a mess just by sneezing!?
  • cufc_mike wrote: »
    £12.01 today matched betting.

In agony tonight....I was sat on the sofa, not long after getting home from work, and sneezed. I got such a sharp pain in my lower right chest, just under my rib cage, and since then have barely been able to move. Ibuprofen and a deep heat patch is just about making it bearable. I was supposed to be playing football earlier, but had to cancel obviously. Felt like the worst cop out ever....who gets themselves in such a mess just by sneezing!?

Ouch!! Sounds really painful Mike:eek:. I hope by now the pain has eased. If not and you don't want to bother your GP (my OH's excuse for putting up with things that would be best investigated) pop in and have a word with a pharmacist at a Chemist's. Or maybe your place of work has a nurse? Whatever, don't let any snide remarks or titters from colleagues and others put you off seeking advice.

I hope you'll be fighting fit again very soon as I know weekends being able to do things with your family are precious.

Take care:coffee:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Very quiet on here today, apart from me rabbiting on:rotfl:

Paid my telephone landline in one go today instead of by my usual monthly instalments, That's going to be a saving of £2.50 a month/£30 a year:j. Can I add this as moneymaking please Aesop and Lynne even though it's more like money saving?

yes you can CBC, as I know you will squirrel the money away into savings.

sorry, I have so much going on I cannot really post via mobile phone, which is how I do most of my stuff. so don't often get pc out.

I am trying to make more effort to post but today had to come home early and wait for engineers to replace stone in washing machine. So while doing that been trying to catch up on Scout accounts and forgot how to add expense headings on quic£books. I really need to get on top of it as loads paying in things by different methods.
  • Aesop
    I'm not in this month but just popped in to say Aesop if you are on Luckyphone you might have won a draw..

thanks hun, had people tagging me on Facebook too. It wasn't me but thanks for posting xx
  • Is anyone getting any joy with engagemetv on any of the sites? Not working for me . :(
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,681 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Hi everyone! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had an excellent day, bought myself a nice bracelet, a book, had a much needed haircut, but best of all I went for lunch on my own and it was bliss! I never used to like eating it on my own as I felt awkward, but knowing I could sit there for as long as I liked and eat as slowly as I wanted without rushing as danger baby will wake up and cry or just need me was brilliant. Just what I needed!

Now I feel refreshed and ready to make some more cash for the weekend and deal with baby teething (he's getting 8 teeth all at the same time : shocked: ).
    2024 decluttering: 6,924 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 30/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had an excellent day, bought myself a nice bracelet, a book, had a much needed haircut, but best of all I went for lunch on my own and it was bliss! I never used to like eating it on my own as I felt awkward, but knowing I could sit there for as long as I liked and eat as slowly as I wanted without rushing as danger baby will wake up and cry or just need me was brilliant. Just what I needed!

Now I feel refreshed and ready to make some more cash for the weekend and deal with baby teething (he's getting 8 teeth all at the same time : shocked: ).

Sounds like your day was bliss Jess!! Just what you needed. :D
  • Aesop
    Is anyone getting any joy with engagemetv on any of the sites? Not working for me . :(

Let me check the Facebook group I M on
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport