The Last Leg.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,126 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Cancel the gym.
    You can rejoin when you have more time.
    Chuck money at the debt.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • lamarsi
    lamarsi Posts: 805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    The garmin watches are very aggressive at telling you to move :rotfl:
    Too true! My fitbug really wasn’t bothered if I moved- ever! I know I should cancel the gym, or get back there so I’m committing to this- if I haven’t started back by the end of the month ( it’s paid up till then anyway) I’ll cancel! Promise! You’ve told me and I know your right!
    get rid of all the pounds by summer !!
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
    Was -£8900 NOW-£5000 PAID- £3900
    Get rid of the weight, pay the debt, then get myself a campavan! :T
  • beanielou
    Will try to remember :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• lamarsi
    beanielou wrote: »
    Will try to remember :rotfl:

It’s ok if you forget :D I’ll be ok at making me you’ve given me the proverbial kick I needed :T

Well I’m now skint for the next two days. I hate that feeling, it has such bad feelings for me- nearly loosing the house, the phone always ringing with demands for money- that’s why I can’t slow down now! I need the debt gone! Another night with no booze, I’ve tried this before and it was so hard, but don’t know why maybe I’m in the right place this time but it’s ok!
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
  • beanielou
    Two days is ok.
    Better than two weeks :)
    I am always skint!

• lamarsi
    Been a few weeks since I posted, but still plodding on, total I owe now is 6500 - that’s it! I’ve cleared what I’d spent on cc which was just less than 6k- from last October :beer:
    No one else understands my logic but although I still owe 5000 on a cc the money owing was paid off my mortgage. So now I just owe money I’ve spent on the house. Need to now pay the 1500 I owe on my mortgage cause that’s the only thing I pay interest on. Yeah, just read this back and it’s reads like nonsense- even to me.
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
  • lamarsi
    Making myself a mini challenge- I get paid tomorrow so I’m giving myself 100 for a month’s spends. I’ve got a VERY rare night out on Saturday but I’ve booked a bank shift for the Sunday so cant drink much, I might even drive.
    That’s for food toiletries lunches and stuff and it would have the added bonus of using stuff in the cupboards up. :T:T
    And I’m going to pay the 1500 I owe to the Halifax off, which will in effect leave me mortgage free at the end of May.
    Need to join a few challenge threads again I think.
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
  • beanielou
    Wow, to be mortgage free by the end of May would be fab.

• beanielou
    There are some great challanges going on.

• lamarsi
    beanielou wrote: »
    Wow, to be mortgage free by the end of May would be fab.

technically I will be but I’ll still owe 5000 on a credit card that I borrowed really cheaply ( and now interest free) then paid that off the mortgage- so I won’t have a mortgage but in my head until the 5k is paid off I won’t be mortgage free... but either way I’m in a brill position at the moment, a long place away from were I was a few years ago!
    Yesterday I spent 39p. It was payday as well.
    Looked in freezer and cupboard and there is plenty to use up so going for a NSD TODAY :T
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts