IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

County Court Claim Form - PCM at Heath Parade - NW9

Comments

• I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hopefully AmoUK will post the DVLA response.

I reposted the original post to a neighbourhood forum as I know a number of people who have been 'done' there will welcome this news.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • AmoUK
    AmoUK Posts: 32 Forumite
    A press report in April 2017 related to a Barnet council meeting suggested that PCM may have netted £1million+ from this heath parade "scam", no wonder the nasty Ms Sunglasses can be employed to roll their cash cow. This needs to be ended and everyone who has paid should claim a refund as PCM never had legal authority to charge for parking at Heath Parade.

I read that Barnet council is going to take over Heath Parade and make it combined loading and short term parking by summer 2018. ill post a link to article once i find it again.
  • AmoUK
    are the DVLA going to allow the IPC to sweep this under the carpet, about a well-known cash-cow site where PCM should now be ordered to repay every single victim back.

You do know that PCM and IPC share directors? Its just another scam, nothing independent about IPC or their fake parking adjudication service.

I had the companies house documents in my bundle too of both companies to show that WIlliam Kenneth Hurley is a director of Gladstones Solicitors Limited as well as IPC (which is the trading name of United Trade and Industry Limited.

It also called into question Gladstones trying to add "£50 legal costs" to the PCM claim when they in fact are a virtual party to the proceedings.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    We all know about the IPC and Gladstones sharing Directors. We've known it for many years.

PCM do not.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • AmoUK
    sorry you are right, not PCM. But still very incestuous that the solicitor acting for the claimant PCM is also sharing a director with a supposedly independent parking adjudicator

(but looking at the types of agent that turn up to represent them in court, it seems to me lots of inbreeding has gone on among this nasty gang of dishonest scammers)
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    Just to add to this, there is some new built property on a road a few hundred yards away from Heath Parade. There is some private off-road parking which is also controlled by PCM. Mrs Sunglasses goes there as well. Is there a quick / easy way of finding out if they own / have permission to operate there?
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    AmoUK wrote: »

Can others read it? When I go there, it says Page not available.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,628 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 29 January 2018 at 11:47PM
    Same here. I get: "The page you were looking for was not found."

But this link works.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Labour councillor, Gill Sargeant.
    Someone local should tell her the latest...and ask how this £1million will be refunded?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure