The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing

Comments

• Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,886
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Received my £6 cheese voucher today :)
  • I am a member of Tesco Orchard and I am already enjoying some lovely 10 inch cake from them for free! The whole family will appreciate the cake during our New Year's party this evening. #TriedForLess
  • The Tesco Orchard Programme is an amazing programme to get involved with! I'm currently taking part in Hosting Christmas Your Way, Tesco sent me a £6 coupon to be used on their cakes and desserts. I got some of Tesco finest cakes to finish off a Christmas get together and some for everyone to try in work to take away those 'Monday' blues while working the Christmas shifts and they went down a treat, made working Christmas that bit easier. #TriedForLess
  • enigma1
    enigma1 Posts: 32
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I agree that The Tesco Orchard Programme is an amazing programme! I recently took part in he 'Hosting Christmas Your Way' campaign, Tesco sent me a £6 coupon to be used on their cheese. I got some of Tesco five counties, cheddar & caramalised onion, Mexicana, red Leicester & brie to complete a cheese board for our Christmas get together. family really enjoyed the variety and the Mexicana was a definite favourite. I've never thought of having a cheeseboard at Christmas (my family more into sweet than savoury!) but this was such a success I'll be doing it again next year with or without the campaign! :)
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Are we now supposed to be writing reviews on here, I've not seen any on here before and now there's 3.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Are we now supposed to be writing reviews on here, I've not seen any on here before and now there's 3.

I dont think its a great idea as it just clogs up the thread.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mandyh11
    mandyh11 Posts: 138
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Agree. If everyone starts leaving reviews on here no one will read it anymore. Can we please stop doing it?
    2013 wins - Garnier BB cream, Bella Italia £60 meal voucher, Years supply Tetley tea. £100 :j
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I dont think its a great idea as it just clogs up the thread.

I agree, it just seems weird that newbies did it. I wondered what directed them here.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Tesco encourage posts on social media and also blogs forums etc.

But I agree this is not the correct place to be posting reviews. I don't think Tesco will get too excited about a post on a forum.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    OK Guys, as the general consensus is that its not a good idea, any further reviews will be removed to keep the thread in good order.

Sarah x
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure