Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread

Comments

• Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hotstone69 wrote: »
    Thank you. Much appreciated. I have recently relocated to Dumfries so Edinburgh is my nearest. It is an hour on the bus but 45 minutes of that are through beautiful lush countryside so no great hardship. This is my first viewing north of the border.

You're welcome. FYI they will probably have your name on a list.
    I hope you have good weather to enjoy the scenery and fingers crossed you enjoy the film too.
  • SpreadPyar
    SpreadPyar Posts: 238 Forumite
    SpreadPyar wrote: »
    Who has seen 'The Overnight' I didn't like it at all, boring,
    Agree strongly OH you set me off now
    it is a boring film, some people walked out half way even if it was from SFF i.e. free... no story line and involving kids as decoy was out of order, they could have set a scene to meet in a bar or cafe etc. At start you start to think it is going to be a family related with fun kids playing a good part.... I gave similar review in SFF it is not worth the money, which luckily I didn't pay
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    All quiet on the western front... :search::search:
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    COMING SOON

For SUN PERKS subscribers

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION

1436872317_ScreenShot2015-07-14at12.07.04.png

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2381249

PRELIMINARY DETAILS (Subject to change)

Certificate - 12A?

Saturday 25th July

18:30 for 19:00

Basildon
    Birmingham
    Bluewater
    Cardiff
    Dublin - Parnell Centre
    Glasgow Braehead
    Ipswich
    Liverpool One
    Manchester Printworks
    Metrocentre Gateshead
    Milton Keynes Stadium
    Sheffield
    Southampton

With the IMF disbanded, and Ethan (Tom Cruise) out in the cold, the team now faces off against a network of highly skilled special agents, the Syndicate. These highly trained operatives are hellbent on creating a new world order through an escalating series of terrorist attacks. Ethan gathers his team and joins forces with disavowed British agent Ilsa Faust (Rebecca Ferguson), who may or may not be a member of this rogue nation, as the group faces their most impossible mission yet.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Mitchmente
    Mitchmente Posts: 11 Forumite
    Hi.

Can someone please put the link for this new thread on the main (no chat thread) it still currently links to the old thread.

Thanks in advance :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Mitchmente wrote: »
    Hi.

Can someone please put the link for this new thread on the main (no chat thread) it still currently links to the old thread.

Thanks in advance :)

You will need to send a pm to the OP of the codes only thread as only the person that posted a thread can edit its contents.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • geordie_ben
    First Anniversary
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    You will need to send a pm to the OP of the codes only thread as only the person that posted a thread can edit its contents.

That's not strictly true is it ;)
  • sarah1972
    That's not strictly true is it ;)

Yes Ben it is unless you know of a new ruling that I don't?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • geordie_ben
    First Anniversary
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Yes Ben it is unless you know of a new ruling that I don't?

The next level up to you can change them too :) (You had this done a few weeks ago as well)
  • sarah1972
    The next level up to you can change them too :) (You had this done a few weeks ago as well)

The next level up is the OP :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure