Money off coupon 'chat' thread

1409410411412413415»

Comments

• freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    Don't suppose anyone has any inside information as to whether Tesco are going to allow doubling up new vouchers on anything other than Hudls?
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

• sjw64
    sjw64 Posts: 289 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Hi

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I want to buy a load of Kitchen cupboards, flooring ect from Wickes and noticed on Quidco that there is a 10% offer on anything over £100.

The small print says 'ends on the 8th Feb'. Does anyone know if this means I cannot use it on the 8th as its finished or this is the last day of discount?

Ive never used Quidco so dont know how the wording works

Thanks
  • freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    you should be able to use it until close of business today
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

• Hi could anyone point me in the right direction of tescos current coupon policy?
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    It's in the first few posts of the printable coupons thread , link in the sticky thread at the top of this part of the forum
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • hi there folks...im a newby and very keen to save some money on food bills etc this year...my first attempt to be frugal and get some savings built up...
    any advice would be grately appreciatd. xxxxx

I begun using top cash back last year and so far I've got over £30 plus if you refer a friend you get 10pound when they have earnt a certain amount. It's a really handy app on my phone too! Plus I'm super obsessed with the idea of cuponing!!! Can't wait to start
  • Pet50
    Pet50 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Followed all the instructions. Applied the voucher code - got the discount. Put in my payment details and error came up. Resubmitted after checking very carefully i hadn't made a mistake. Still payment details error. What's going on??
    Anyone got a solution or had the same happen??
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    New coupon thread has been started and it is now combined thread for main coupons as well as chat. So please join in

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4906235
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport