Need fast replies please, somewhere to stay tomorrow onwards

Hello all, Hopefully its not too late and people will see this. I have a bit of a problem.

I am booked to go to Northern Ireland tomorrow morning, earliest flight, will be in Belfast at 9.30am. My flight is booked and paid for, and also my taxi fairs to and from the airports are already paid for, and a few other things have been booked and paid for online in advance. if I don't go I will lose around £250.

I was supposed to be staying with a friend for a week, from the 19th until the 26th. They literally just called me to tell me they are sorry but I am now unable to stay with them, their mum suffered a heart attack tonight and was rushed to hospital. If I still choose to go in the morning then I will have nowhere to stay and I don't know anyone else well enough to stay with them on a whim.

Does anyone please have any ideas on cheap ish places to stay for the week in either Lisburn or Belfast City center, My budget is £250 max as I will need to buy food etc.

I am currently looking online myself, but I am panicing because my taxi will be here to pick me up at 5.30am so I don't have much time to find something. I thought I would ask locals to see if they know of anywhere.

Thank you very much for any help.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family