Baylis & Harding 500ml soap

pjran
pjran Posts: 1,902 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
Waitrose have all varieties of the 500ml Baylis & Harding liquid soap for just £1.33.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    pjran wrote: »
    Waitrose have all varieties of the 500ml Baylis & Harding liquid soap for just £1.33.

Its a 1/3 off of all Bayliss & Harding https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/shop/search?&searchTerm=baylis%20and%20harding
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • SPOWER
    SPOWER Posts: 283 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Bought their stuff once. CRAP. I would urge people to boycott it.
    The website says they have been about for years and years. Well how come its only in the last few years it has been all over the place?

CRAP. Common as muck. AVOID.

Thank you much.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    SPOWER wrote: »
    Bought their stuff once. CRAP. I would urge people to boycott it.
    The website says they have been about for years and years. Well how come its only in the last few years it has been all over the place?

CRAP. Common as muck. AVOID.

Thank you much.

They have been about for years. 1970 in fact.

Definitely not inferior, their products smell lovely and the OP is a bargain price for them at the moment.

I stock up when they are on offer.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I think their stuff is rubbish too. Their shower gels strip your skin, better off with Imperial Leather or Source stuff, usually on offer for £1 somewhere. Lidl are good for Imperial Leather stuff.
  • A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
  • comeandgo
    comeandgo Posts: 5,742 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I also would never buy Baylis and Harding. Still overpriced at £1.33.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure