Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Where do you all get your ice cream makers from please?
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite

bubbs got hers from groupon, I got mine from Amazon (I got the one that Which recommended with an additional freezing bowl).

Going to use mullers to make ice-cream.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary

Got ours from groupon £16
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I have looked at 2 chubby cubs before, but have just had a proper look and Omg, cannot stop laughing! :rotfl:
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I have looked at 2 chubby cubs before, but have just had a proper look and Omg, cannot stop laughing! :rotfl:

I know so funny:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Evenin :D
    What a day! Been manic. But I am very happy! The player I sponsored for the last two seasons, who I said a reluctant goodbye to just a few short weeks ago- has been rewarded for his hard work with his first senior contract for his Premiership club! The hormonal menopausal woman that I am :D May have had a little proud cry. So happy that I was able to support him towards achieving his deserved potential:heart:
    And to cheer myself up I went shopping :rotfl: I bought a top from Yours I have been coveting for ages- I love it even if it is a little bit big- I dont care :D
    Todays food:
    B: HEXB HiFi bars, HEXA Alpro choc soya drink (+1.5) 2 x apples
    L: Subway ham salad (1.5 for dressing) water, Lindahls Qvark with blueberries
    T: SW pork skewers, Uncle Bens chicken rice (3) salad with lemon and herb dressing (1) Fab lolly (4) water
    S: 2 Broghies (2) with ham, Iceland chicken skewers and bbq dip (1.5) water
    Syns: 14.5
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    SIRENS wrote: »
    Hi All
    I was wondering if I could join?
    I went to slimming world last year but have been following from home since then. I’m a member of the os weight loss board as well but as I’m following sw I wondered if I could join here too?
    Thanks x

Hi SIRENS :wave:

This challenge runs up to Sunday 1st July.

If you want to post your target loss for this challenge I'll add you to the chart.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    SIRENS wrote: »
    Hi All
    I was wondering if I could join?
    I went to slimming world last year but have been following from home since then. I’m a member of the os weight loss board as well but as I’m following sw I wondered if I could join here too?
    Thanks x

Welcome to the mad house x
    bubbs wrote: »
    I am always up to the loo:o i have ahemmmmm few mullers:rotfl::rotfl: still a good price £3 for 10, frozen muller are horrible:eek:

Frozen are perfect as 1. they take ages to eat 2. give you heart burn 3. so you cannot eat any other rubbishy food! :D:D:D
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Evenin :D
    What a day! Been manic. But I am very happy! The player I sponsored for the last two seasons, who I said a reluctant goodbye to just a few short weeks ago- has been rewarded for his hard work with his first senior contract for his Premiership club! The hormonal menopausal woman that I am :D May have had a little proud cry. So happy that I was able to support him towards achieving his deserved potential:heart:
    And to cheer myself up I went shopping :rotfl: I bought a top from Yours I have been coveting for ages- I love it even if it is a little bit big- I dont care :D
    Todays food:
    B: HEXB HiFi bars, HEXA Alpro choc soya drink (+1.5) 2 x apples
    L: Subway ham salad (1.5 for dressing) water, Lindahls Qvark with blueberries
    T: SW pork skewers, Uncle Bens chicken rice (3) salad with lemon and herb dressing (1) Fab lolly (4) water
    S: 2 Broghies (2) with ham, Iceland chicken skewers and bbq dip (1.5) water
    Syns: 14.5
    Night all xx

You are right to be very proud xxx
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hi
    Thank you all for such a warm welcome
    chrisv I would like to aim for 14lbs please as I have loads to loose, have managed just over 2 stone so far but looking at another 7 stone to target...whew sounds horrible out loud.
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,781 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Welcome SIRENS. Just to let you know I've just reached my 4 stone marker but have at least another 7 1/2 stone to lose so we're in similar boats....

Evening to everyone
    Todays food was a bit random as I went out for the day at short notice, but I managed to stick roughly to plan - a bit over on syns and short on speed but I'm still under syns for the week so far.

B: Aldi piri piri mini chicken fillets, pear
    L: COSTA emmental and mushroom toastie
    D: ALDI lamb rogan josh, cauli rice

Snacks: 4 satsumas, cucumber sandwich (with HEXB wholemeal bread)
    Syns: 2 for chicken, 1.5 for curry and I reckon 16 for the toastie - it was 436 calories so 22 syns but I deducted 6 for HEXA cheese.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure