Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Well done JTS, keep off those naughty items. Saying that, I finished an easter egg off yesterday, it kept staring at me :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: but I did do body blitz last night, so hopefully burnt it back off :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    sarahskint wrote: »
    Morning all, didn't see much in way of reductions yesterday as I wasn't in until the afternoon but I did see lynx signature white can with gold front down to 32p and sanex mens deo down to 47p

I have been given my own section at work now as I seem to be good at sorting and selling it...........not sure if that's a good thing or not lol I do like to wander. I'm going to flit around with the hand scanner today for a little bit though
    I was in SD first thing yesterday and first thing today, no reductions apart from some Nivea stubble gel for 90p.. not low enough for me. and I don't need a 12p rain hat.
    Maybe my SD are not putting the cheap labels out I dunno :(
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Morning :)

Thought I would share my Elite breakfast this morning, no idea what glitch I got the SpecK from maybe someone might remember from the date on the pack. ;)

I find whoopsied organic milk seems to last ages :T Wonder what the record is? :rotfl:

Banana was free :D Mr TS brought few back from an event. :cool:

IMG_2033.jpg
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning peeps.

W shops seem to have gone quiet.
    I'm passing one today but have zero coupons, is there anything worth getting please?
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I was in SD first thing yesterday and first thing today, no reductions apart from some Nivea stubble gel for 90p.. not low enough for me. and I don't need a 12p rain hat.
    Maybe my SD are not putting the cheap labels out I dunno :(

Don't think there is a huge amount RTC in SD at the moment, you can usually see the prices going down over few weeks.

The balmis I found thanks Sarahskint. :A I also bought the Nivea stubble gel for 90p as when I checked it's £4.50 in Sainsbury at the moment and that's on offer, and it's over £6 in Boots.

Having been an avid follower of their reductions over many years it goes quiet some times.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Good morning lovely peoples :wave:

Hope everyone is well. I'm sick of the rain - don't know when I'll be able to mow my swamp :(

Me this morning:

Good thought "After my goats milk kefir I"ll have my usual handful of blueberries and fruit"

Walking towards fruit bowl with coffee in hand

Naughty thought: "Oh those giant chocolate muffins were opened yesterday, don't want them to go stale, Mmmmmmm! grab one to go with your coffee now"

Good thought " keep looking ahead at the fruit bowl, keep going"

Naughty thought: "Oh look, a solitary chocolate Barny Bear is lying on the biscuit tin, that would go really well with your coffee"

Good thought " keep looking ahead at the fruit bowl, keep going"

Good thought won - the first of many little Good thought v naughty thoughts battles :o

Best have a choc muffin and a Barny Bear bar as a reward for being so good :D

TS, I remember the Special K glitch, was in teskies I believe (or was it adsa, im starting to doubt myself now :o ). Oh, I do miss teskies glitches.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Ellsey
    Ellsey Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Ellsey,

You can order the 02 and Three sim cards for free on their websites. Then just put each one into your phone to register the apps. After that's done you can take the sim cards out and put your normal one in and the apps will continue to work.

Wow, that's a lot easier than I thought, thank you x
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    First single I ever bought was Excerpt from a Teenage Opera aka Grocer Jack.

I was 12 and felt very grown up.:o

Fast forward 51 years and my DGD has just turned 9. Her gifts include tickets to see Ed Sheeran :D
    OMG I love that song. Most people don't know what I'm on about when I call it by its real name but they all know Grocer Jack.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :o

More mobile today, will rest the foot as much as possible as tomorrow we go to see Count Arthur Strong :j Luckily Fourp booked tickets when they first came out so we have stalls seats with leg room :T
    Night in Premier Inn too :o
    Hopefully I can go shopping if I get there early & then rest foot until we have to go to theatre :)

Really pleased with house booked in Tenby - it has cheered us up no end :D Plus friends coming too & Fourp & his mate have bagged the bunk beds :eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Bestest Llovelies - sorry I'm out the loop & wish everyone well :A
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Tinyshoes
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Morning peeps.

W shops seem to have gone quiet.
    I'm passing one today but have zero coupons, is there anything worth getting please?

I had a look around when I got couple Easter eggs 75% off last week but couldn't see anything worth buying without having a conditional spend.

I hoped I might get a till split but nothing. Nothing through the post since last October I think it was, I know the coupons expired November as thought at the time too early for my xmas shop. DD got xmas vouchers and some after xmas telling her about the mywaitrose stopping, all I got was email and I have not changed any of my settings. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure