crunch_time Posts: 1,353 Forumite
    Very annoying xx
    19/8/19 vs now Current Total debt £14,188 Savings £2757
    Overdraft £1600 vs £1050
    HSBC1 £1900 vs £3868
    HSBC2 £4100 vs £3730
    Virgin 1 £3050 vs £2800
    House stuff and improvements £4460 Virgin 2 £2740
  • Ridiculous!! Keep on complaining until they fix their error!! Normally it's the case of those who shout the loudest win. Good luck xx
    Starting debt £18,675.63 :eek:
    Current debt: £5,000 (16/05/18)
  • louby40
    louby40 Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I found out on the 30th March when I recieved a letter asking me to attend an appointment (today) I then rang his secretary (again call #4) to ask what the appointment was for. She told me it was to discuss my treatment and so I said well I've been waiting 10 weeks. She then told me the original consultant I saw was only advising me - which is !!!!!!!! (excuse my language) as we discussed waiting times then too.

It's one major !!!! up!
  • Louby - Disappointing news. I'm incredibly grateful for the NHS but it's little things like this which can be so frustrating. Hope it all works out for you. My fingers are crossed.
  • louby40
    I love and admire our NHS and they got me in really quickly to see a consultant on the 9th Feb but it's a total waste of time if she was only advising me.

My life is on hold. My OH bought 2 Harry Potter theatre tickets 18 months ago, they cost over £200 and are on the front row. The show is in 2 parts over the May holiday 28th May, it's in 5 weeks. I could get called for my operation. I also want it done before September because I want to start the year with my new class, it's important. Plus we have a new headteacher starting in September.

On the other hand I don't want to spend my 6 weeks holidays recovering from a major operation. It's a major co*k up!
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    How did it go Louby? xx
    Mummytogirls x

• louby40
    I am on the waiting list :j:j:j

My consultant didn't know why I was told otherwise. It just may be a problem when they see that I've had an appointment today, so he wrote all over my notes to say I'd already been waiting for ten weeks and that I'd be willing to take a cancellation and that our appointment today was just to discuss the operation.

Fingers crossed that his intervention makes a difference!
  • louby40
    I am on the waiting list :j:j:j

My consultant didn't know why I was told otherwise. It just may be a problem when they see that I've had an appointment today, so he wrote all over my notes to say I'd already been waiting for ten weeks and that I'd be willing to take a cancellation and that our appointment today was just to discuss the operation.

Fingers crossed that his intervention makes a difference!
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Great news Louby xx
    Mummytogirls x

• This is good!
    2017- 5 credit cards plus loan
    Overdraft And 1 credit card paid off.

2018 plans - reduce debt
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories