Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Help - Setting up Voluntary group with just 2 members.

HappySad
HappySad Posts: 2,021
Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
Forumite
I’m setting up an adult support group with my husband. We are creating the constitution. It asks for a chairman, treasurer and secretary. Is there a way that myself and husband can setup the group with just two of us?

Also can you point me in the direction of where I can find simple constitutions to look at and possible use. Eg templates.

Many thanks :)
“…the ‘insatiability doctrine – we spend money we don’t have, on things we don’t need, to make impressions that don’t last, on people we don’t care about.” Professor Tim Jackson

“The best things in life is not things"

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 45,944
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    What purpose is this constitution for?

If you're wanting to open a bank account then ask the bank.

Google voluntary service council plus your town / city / county and see if they have templates on their website, or contact them direct.

If you're to make a go of this longer term you will need others involved so start thinking how you can do this anyway.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • missile
    missile Posts: 11,684
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    HappySad wrote: »
    I’m setting up an adult support group with my husband. We are creating the constitution. It asks for a chairman, treasurer and secretary. Is there a way that myself and husband can setup the group with just two of us?

Also can you point me in the direction of where I can find simple constitutions to look at and possible use. Eg templates.

Many thanks :)
    There is nothing to prevent you holding more than one of those positions.
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home :iloveyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport