Lilith1980 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hope all went well at your appointment, Cumbria x
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Got to hospital at 8.30am , seen more or less straightaway , the injections in the nose were the worst . The cells were all found on the 1st scrape , shut my eyes during the stitching up which seemed to take forever. I have three internal and 11 external stitches . The stitches are coming out next Saturday. I think I am going to have a black eye as well. The dressing looks huge and my glasses are precariously perched on top. I can take the dressing off on Tuesday, not looking forward to seeing the stitches . Anyway it done that's all that matters. Have to say the local hospital scored 10/10 again .

Getting ready for my trash that is Love Island .
  • redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,165 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Was just thinking about you, sounds like it went as well as it could. Hope you do not suffer too much tonight.
  • System
    Options
    Was just thinking about you, sounds like it went as well as it could. Hope you do not suffer too much tonight.

Thanks Redo , saving the painkillers for later ! :D
  • System
    Options
    :A
    Lilith1980 wrote: »
    Hope all went well at your appointment, Cumbria x

Thank you Lilith , good old NHS at its best today.:cool:
  • System
    Options
    First day at home , watched some tv, did some washing , took a stroll to the post office , got some funny looks sporting my big dressing on the nose.
    Spent the day in the shade in my deck chair trying to read with my wonky glasses on over my hideous dressing .
    Spends today 67p on a first class stamp and £3.29 on a moon pig card because I forgot a relatives birthday and it's on Wednesday, I didn't sleep well at all again last night , that was even taking the Kalms.

Off for a bath now and Love Island . Roll on another exciting day tomorrow.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,273 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Glad that it is done.
    Take care.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Lilith1980
    Lilith1980 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Glad it went okay, Cumbria.

Also nice to see a fellow fan of the trash TV that is Love Island! Was very wound up with last night's episode. I know there's a lot that's scripted, but I find it's good escapism :D
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad that you've had your procedure and hope that you're managing to get some rest even if sleep is eluding you. The heat probably isn't helping. I love the sun but wish it would be cooler at night to get some proper sleep.

It's so glorious up here at the moment - of course we're already starting to get comments about the lakes and reservoirs drying too much so expect drought warnings soon. A quick walk around the tarn at the weekend revealed two very proud (and rightly hissy) swans and 5 fluffy grey cygnets - so lovely.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£345.00 (69%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£070.00 (15%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£083.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0600.00

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,273 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope that you are taking it easy.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure