Options
14567810»

Comments

• SuiDreams
    SuiDreams Posts: 2,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    pochisoldi wrote: »
    Nothing here - used to be paid around the 6th of the month before the meltdown.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same cockup as last month (pay cashback on items between 1st and 15th of this month), and then waste time and effort fixing the fix.

Still no sign of my June statement. Monthly balance/minimum payment was calculated on the 9th (usual statement date), (broken) email notification received 12th, still can't access it today (15th) - the "View" and "Download" links are there, but they don't do anything.

My end of may statement did appear, no email to say it was available. View button doesn't work but download option does. Still haven't seen an April Statement at all, previous statements are still missing
  • pochisoldi
    pochisoldi Posts: 261 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Nothing in your messages inbox ? That is where they said they would go if paperless.

They don't. I only knew about my May statement when I logged in and went to the statement page.

The permanently empty inbox is yet another innovative feature brought to you by the chimpanzee's tea party formerly known as TSB.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,860 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I managed to switch on paper as I was sure they would manage to foul it up on line, good decision it would seem ;)
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,481 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Please can anyone who receives paper copy credit card statements advise whether they can see any electronic statements in their online account?
    Just trying to see if its a case of you can't view electronic copies if you are set up to receive paper copies or an error with my online banking with this whole ongoing farce.
    Thanks
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,860 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Please can anyone who receives paper copy credit card statements advise whether they can see any electronic statements in their online account?
    Just trying to see if its a case of you can't view electronic copies if you are set up to receive paper copies or an error with my online banking with this whole ongoing farce.
    Thanks
    I managed to change to paper in the early stages after all my old on line statements disappeared. Since then I have not had an on line statement produced. Were you already on paper statements and on line ones were also available ?
  • trix-a-belle
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    I managed to change to paper in the early stages after all my old on line statements disappeared. Since then I have not had an on line statement produced. Were you already on paper statements and on line ones were also available ?

I've been on paper statements for a fair while before this began but i'm sure I used to be able download electronic copies from the statement tab if the need ever arose, this fiasco has all been going on so long now I can't remember what it was like before.
    The statement tab offers and allows me to select different years but generates no further options regardless of year selected.
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • pochisoldi
    pochisoldi Posts: 261 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Online statements (May onwards) started working around the 1st of Aug for me.
    Statements prior to the IT cockup are still inaccessible (returning a zero byte sized response.)
    This month's statement appeared on the 12th (statement was due on the 9th). This is the first time I have had a statement on time, and without any intervention since April.

Too bad the account is now "retired" - will be closed if/when they deal with my 12 week old, not assigned to a handler, complaint.

PochiSoldi
  • trix-a-belle
    Options
    pochisoldi wrote: »
    Online statements (May onwards) started working around the 1st of Aug for me.
    Statements prior to the IT cockup are still inaccessible (returning a zero byte sized response.)
    This month's statement appeared on the 12th (statement was due on the 9th). This is the first time I have had a statement on time, and without any intervention since April.

Too bad the account is now "retired" - will be closed if/when they deal with my 12 week old, not assigned to a handler, complaint.

PochiSoldi

Thanks PochiSoldi but can you confirm if you are are you set up as paperless & they have started working? or do you receive paper copies & you are able to see copies online also?
    - Student Loan gone
  • pochisoldi
    Options
    Account was setup as paperless, cannot change the settings online, and "customer services" can't change it either.
    The only way to get a paper statement was to ring them up and then wait exactly 10 working days for an envelope to drop through the door.

I swear they were doing this as a deliberate wind up.

Until the 1st Aug, the only downloadable/viewable statement was the May 2018 one, and that wasn't available until 24th May (14 full days after the statement date)

PochiSoldi
  • MallyGirl
    MallyGirl Posts: 6,626 Senior Ambassador
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I received £75 compensation today for lack of access to current account - I raised the complaint on 1st May.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Loans
    & Credit Cards boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure