Timeshare mis-selling claim RSB Legal?

Comments

• Has anyone heard of Servidoc Ltd or claims4owners (website not currently working..hmmm)? My parent received a call and went to go in to see them. They say my parents have a potential claim of a considerable amount on their timeshare. All the paperwork seems ok, but battling to find any decent reviews or any substance to the company (and branch offs). Servidoc is a registered company at Companies House, but very new. I am skeptical.
  • Archergirl
    Archergirl Posts: 1,767 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    NEVER pay any money upfront, if it seems to good to be true it usually is, don't respond to cold calls.....................
  • Alan_Bowen
    Alan_Bowen Posts: 4,850 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Since they were only formed 2 months ago, any reviews would be completely false anyway. I assume from your comments that they visited a premises somewhere other than the registered address, perhaps tell us where, as there are a number of addresses that have been used again and again by fraudsters. As we always say, never ever pay a penny up front, at least then you don't lose more cash which is the usual outcome
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 April 2017 at 10:41AM
    battheman wrote: »
    Has anyone heard of Servidoc Ltd or claims4owners (website not currently working..hmmm)? My parent received a call and went to go in to see them. They say my parents have a potential claim of a considerable amount on their timeshare. All the paperwork seems ok, but battling to find any decent reviews or any substance to the company (and branch offs). Servidoc is a registered company at Companies House, but very new. I am skeptical.

Servidoc has registered offices( virtual offices or rent by the day no doubt)
    At these premesis.
    https://www.gov.uk/government/news/high-court-orders-six-more-bogus-multi-million-pound-companies-into-liquidation

Premesis
    https://www.londonpresence.com/about-us/

He's also associated with these names

Tradeweeks.co.uk ******** see more of this later
    Timeshareclub.net
    Username tradew
    Timesharetransfers limited

The last one is a dissolved business at virtual offices
    He has a lot to say for himself online but no substance
    https://www.redweek.com/forums/messages?thread_id=15688&message_id=35329&query=selling#fm35329

Particularly read this
    http://www.timesharetalk.co.uk/index.php?topic=9603.10;wap2

Here is a quote from the director of servidoc from TripAdvisor
    "Trade Weeks.co.uk concede that there are many timeshare marketers selling weeks directly to the public and doing a very good job, Mr Simon Mullish of Trade Weeks said “We know they exist we supply most of them with stock, they do a great job of marketing through, usually print advertising and are a great benefit to the consumer as they are able to sell at much lower prices because of their low marketing costs”"

And see the reference to Proven fraudsters INCENTIVE LEISURE GROUP
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=383664&highlight=incentive+leisure+group

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/experts/article-2414932/TONY-HETHERINGTON-We-lost-10-000-holiday-fraud-cheats-struck-again.html

Just sayin..
  • They are closing offices in redditch and relocating to Meridan
    Warwickshire probably under New name offices now open YOU WILL NEVER GET MONEY BACK they could do work for approx £1000 but use there own legal team to overcharge you ...don't use them !!!!!!!
  • Did you manage to find out any information on this problem. The law has definitely changed in Spain. Has anybody actually got out of their contracts with Timeshare resorts..?? I too keep being approached by different named companies to get us out of our contract with both upfront payments and no win no fee companies... What is the truth and who do you believe.
  • Archergirl
    Archergirl Posts: 1,767 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    We sold our timeshare back to the resort, it worked fine. OK it did cost us money but only about 1 years maintenance which was due anyway...
  • We went to see them in January this year and promised they would get us money back we are still waiting and every time we call them we are told we will be called back and this has never happened and I went back to the office and I was told it was all in hand but we have not been contacted since.
    PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!!!
  • Ganga
    Ganga Posts: 4,152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    We went to see them in January this year and promised they would get us money back we are still waiting and every time we call them we are told we will be called back and this has never happened and I went back to the office and I was told it was all in hand but we have not been contacted since.
    PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!!!

Did you pay them any money upfront?:eek:
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
  • My story is similar. Visited RSB legal in Didsbury. They wanted a 70/30 split on claim but no money upfront. Offered to get me out of my contract for a fee but I said no, just submitted misspelling claim,. This was back in March. Have heard nothing so have been chasing them. No one is replying to my emails and the phone lines are unobtainable (this happened in the last 3 weeks) - even the HQ in Redditch is unobtainable,. Anybody any ideas. I have a feeling these people may have received our money and done a runner with our 70%. Thank god I never parted with any cash!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure