Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Hmmmn, wonder if a H U G E (as in tweets back garden huge) picture wont stretch the page any more...

I have the same looking page :j

Be careful if you visit my back garden fence panels are :eek:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Oh and approved food has free delivery code on their website if you spend £55, it shows at the checkout stage, not sure if it was automatically applied so I added the code to be on the safe side and discount showed on payment page.

Not very MSE to pay out that much but I have got a few bargains, some sage and onion stuffing mix 6 for 99p, last time I got the unidentified stuffing it was Sainsbobs own and just as good as Paxo. :cool:

Think Approved Food need to pay me a marketing fee. :rotfl:
  • tweets
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Poppy will miss everyone's company but tweets will save a fortune on biscuits. :D

:j:j:j:j Pays having a moan at mse towers :p;)
  • tweets
    Forumite
    I have recently been using this site. Good service, and if you order enough for free delivery, it is cheaper than the supermarkets/lidl/aldi.

https://www.gimokacoffee.com/ground-coffee.html

Oh and...:rotfl: .. The page is still stretched when you go to reply. :D

Not like before I can see all smilies :D
  • Tinyshoes
    My OH tends to get ground coffee from Lidl or Aldi.

I've ruined Mr TS :o All that cheap waities coffee. :eek: I tried a Lidl one and he wasn't keen. :(
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I've ruined Mr TS :o All that cheap waities coffee. :eek: I tried a Lidl one and he wasn't keen. :(

That's the only problem with cheap expensive stuff.

I think this is the only place where I could get away with that sentence :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Tinyshoes
    I have recently been using this site. Good service, and if you order enough for free delivery, it is cheaper than the supermarkets/lidl/aldi.

https://www.gimokacoffee.com/ground-coffee.html

Oh and...:rotfl: .. The page is still stretched when you go to reply. :D

I should have asked before I bought any, we were only down to the last 6 packs.

Looks good price if you buy in bulk £1.99 or less is my bench mark for approx. 227g bag. I've not been to Home Bargains in a while sometimes it's decent price there for Percol.
  • Tinyshoes
    That's the only problem with cheap expensive stuff.

I think this is the only place where I could get away with that sentence :rotfl::rotfl:

The waitrose one coffee he really liked. Not sure what I paid but it was very cheap when was on offer and on PYO and combined with a conditional spend...

That's what we are about isn't it cheap expensive stuff. :D

You should see my lounge at the moment, I have had a big sort out. Going to do a car boot again. All new stuff. :o And I've not got rid of a single shampoo or conditioner and still filled 4 big boxes. I have gone through my hair dyes and getting rid of about 20. :o DD was trying to work out whether I still had a lifetimes worth and asked me at what age I would stop dyeing my hair. :rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Think everyone is going to come in this evening and think there has been a big glitch on with amount of posts to catch up on. :eek:

And then they will realise it was just me waffling all day...:o :rotfl:
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    In the absence of any ground coffee offers, I have had to resort to an approved food order at £1.99 a pack, various ones from Taylors Harrogate to Caf! direct but there was on only 1 or 2 left of each. :(

D
    Got a few 200g packs of Bewley's Fairtrade ground coffee at 50p a go at our local bargain store today, hope it's ok!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure