Samples via Alexa or Google

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 3 November 2018 at 6:13PM in Freebies (no spend required)
New sample company that uses Alexa or Google Assistant. I have just enabled it on Alexa and asked her to send me a sample, she asked me a sample of what and I said Baileys, job done !

Direct link to sign up to send me a sample https://www.sendmeasample.net

Baileys Sample
https://www.sendmeasample.net/baileys-social/?utm_source=baileys&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=baileys
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I managed to get it to work using Google Assistant on my phone - hopefully there will be more samples to come :)
    2020 Wins:
  • raphanius
    raphanius Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    took a while to get going but eventually got there. Thanks OP
    Wins: 2008: £606.10 2009: £806.24 2010: £713.47 2011: 328.32
  • raphanius
    raphanius Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My sample arrived today with a £3 money off full sized baileys. Thanks OP. :beer:
    Wins: 2008: £606.10 2009: £806.24 2010: £713.47 2011: 328.32
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Gave up with this, my device still says it doesn't know what I mean and countless times I've asked on twitter the app makers how to fix it. Apparently the error is about me confirming my email, which I did, but it didn't make any difference. I'm guessing others are either using the app not the device, or using Alexa or are just bizarrely lucky.
  • LeeRits
    LeeRits Posts: 657 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Told the missus about this, worked no problem and her sample arrived. She said it was vile :rotfl:
  • Told the missus about this, worked no problem and her sample arrived. She said it was vile :rotfl:

I agree with your missus, it's awful!
  • Kind Protein Bars have been added, I've just requested my sample bar :)
  • You can now ask for Diet Coke Exotic Mango sample :)
  • And also John Frieda Root Samples
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    I downloaded Google assistant and asked for a sample but instead it gave the the link but not ordered for me. Nothing happened when I click into send a sample.com link so I have now given up. This method of ordering is a nightmare.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback