Black Dog of Depression - can we help each other?

1171172173174175177»

Comments

• pipkin71
    pipkin71 Posts: 21,821 Forumite
    rbk, the samaritans have an email service available, if you find it difficult using the phone.

jo@samaritans.org.

http://www.samaritans.org/talk_to_someone/email.aspx

I don't know if you've used them before, but you could say what you wanted, without it being on a public forum, if that helps :)
    There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you - Beatrix Potter
  • Thanks pipkin :) I haven't emailed them before so it might be worth a try.

Sometimes I just want to sit and cry on someones shoulder
    --><-- Sugar Coated Owl --><--

If you believe, you will survive - Katie Piper

Woohoo! I'm normal! Gotta go tell the cat.
  • sandy71
    sandy71 Posts: 898 Forumite
    I know what you mean rbk, shoulders are a bit thin on the ground at the moment. I can offer you a virtual shoulder if thats any help.
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member NO. 853 :j
  • pipkin71
    Thanks pipkin :) I haven't emailed them before so it might be worth a try.

Sometimes I just want to sit and cry on someones shoulder

((((HUGS)))) hunny.

Maybe if you can get things written down, it can help. I don't know what the email service is like, but I hope, if you try it, that it does give you some support.
    There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you - Beatrix Potter
  • sandy71
    sandy71 Posts: 898 Forumite
    I am such an idiot i had a glass of wine im sick of giving things up
    i will regret it now
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member NO. 853 :j
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Evening all, I can't write a lot because I am at end of tether point. If one more thing goes wrong ... I don't know.

rbk, I'm not going to say I know how you feel because it's different for all of us, but I'm thinking of you x
    Gone ... or have I?
  • pipkin71
    Hope you're ok dmg :)

I'm off out today for the first time in a long time :j

Keep safe, everyone. Hopefully you will all be able to have a nice day.

Thinking of you, rbk. Take it easy hunny and I hope today goes ok for you :)
  • Hi guys,

I’m afraid we’re going to have to temporarily close this thread for the time being. The MoneySaving forums are primarily for MoneySaving discussions and while we were happy to allow this thread we’re getting so many reports it’s starting to drain the team’s resources. We’re currently getting some advice from health professionals as to whether to let this thread continue on the forum.

In the meantime I would ask that you can all be patient while we come back to you, and please don’t start any new threads.

Many thanks for your understanding.

If you need to speak to someone you can contact:

The Samaritans: 08457 90 90 90 or [EMAIL="jo&#64;samaritans.org"]jo@samaritans.org[/EMAIL]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure