Stepchange client number?

gellerbing
gellerbing Posts: 350 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 26 February 2018 at 5:18PM in IVA & DRO
Ive finally got all my paper work together and filled everything out ready to send back, but on the checklist and the agreement its asking for my client reference number. As far as im aware i haven't got one, I've checked through my application form, all the emails ive had and its not mentioned anywhere. Should i have one? If so how do i find out what it is? Will they still accept the application if i don't put the number on the form?
There is a web number in my debt remedy action plan, would that be it?
Wins: Cushelle Koala, Mama tea bundle, coconut ice cream recipe book

Comments

• National_Debtline
    National_Debtline Posts: 7,998 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi,

Whilst it is quite likely StepChange could find your account another way (i.e. address, postcode, email address etc), the best thing to do would be to give them a call to confirm either way whether this is necessary (and what it is).

Laura
    @natdebtline
    We work as money advisers for National Debtline and have specific permission from MSE to post to try to help those in debt. Read more information on National Debtline in MSE's Debt Problems: What to do and where to get help guide. If you find you're struggling with debt and need further help try our online advice tool My Money Steps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure