First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Aloha!

Back at work today *sobs uncontrollably*

It does keep me on track though, mostly

B - Overnight oats

D - Spicy chicken lasagne (HEXA) and an apple

http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/spicy-mexican-chicken-lasagne

T - SW Dirty Rice

BM - a trek round after work to get my bits and bats from town, missed my little shopping expeditions!

I think it was Bubbs who was asking, I have gained just over 5lbs and am 21+1 today so happy with that so far!
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Wow only 5lb gain at 21 weeks Top Girl. Many can gain that in a weeks holiday without being pregnant.
    Zebras rock
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,890 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I posted this on the old thread this morning, as didn't realise there was a new one. joedenise very kindly replied, but just wanted others to see it as well.

Morning all,

Just a quick update regarding the woman of the year competition - my consultant finally whatsapped me last night to say that we hadn't been selected.

Good job I didn't decorate the board ready!

Hubby reckons I should start to take more of a back seat with it, as I do help out on the social team. I don't want to stop going altogether though, as we all know what happens then!

What do you all think? How often should you weigh in when you get to target? I am still weighing in once a week.

Have a good day everyone x

Am feeling at bit crappy as star week has arrived and I am at work, but just don't want to be here at the moment. :(
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    I posted this on the old thread this morning, as didn't realise there was a new one. joedenise very kindly replied, but just wanted others to see it as well.

Morning all,

Just a quick update regarding the woman of the year competition - my consultant finally whatsapped me last night to say that we hadn't been selected.

Good job I didn't decorate the board ready!

Hubby reckons I should start to take more of a back seat with it, as I do help out on the social team. I don't want to stop going altogether though, as we all know what happens then!

What do you all think? How often should you weigh in when you get to target? I am still weighing in once a week.

Have a good day everyone x

Am feeling at bit crappy as star week has arrived and I am at work, but just don't want to be here at the moment. :(

Well done on the woman of the year. Shame your consultant waited till so late to tell you.

With regards to your group, you have to do what is best for you. Maybe you should take a few weeks off from helping on the social team. No idea on how often to weigh in when at target, as that is still a long way off for me.

And feel free to join me on feeling crappy. Just endure work and count down the minutes to home time. Take care of yourself.
    Zebras rock
  • Arkers
    Arkers Posts: 1,535 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hello Everyone,

Haven't posted in such a long time, I need to return to the fold and focus. Thanks Kathryn for organising the thread. Hope everyone is managing OK. MRS Ryan an exercise is a bonus, and you sound as if you monitor your steps and do what you can. I tend to revolve my exercise around swimming, and if I miss this for any length of time I tend to get anxious. For me it's more then the exercise, it's a chance to switch off and think. I appreciate that not everyone does exercise, but any moving of any kind will make you feel better, especially if you can combine it with some fresh air.

Have holiday squidge to deal with, but only about 4lbs, so could I be out down for this for the challenge.

Arkers x
  • Ah Abbafan I'm sorry you didn't get select - not sure how this WOTY thing works....I thought everyone went through...you obviously didn't have enough of an x factor-style sob story to tell (though I guess me saying that I stopped being a porker and started eating sensibly wouldn't count either lol)

Although I've got a way to go to my target, I think I would plan on going at least once a fortnight once I reached it - I think I will have taken so long to get there I would cry if I put it back on - plus I've discovered a love of clothes buying!

Hope Kathryn you're all cwtched up and feeling a little more human now - but if you're not then I hope you are soon as well as being pampered in the meantime.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Haven't joined in any of the previous threads but am on slimming world (joined jan 2017) and my target for halloween is 9lb which would take me to target.

9lb target
    Welcome and very well done:T:T
    Evening and welcome.

We are a friendly bunch.... well bubbs is the gobby one!
    :eek:cheek!!:p
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Evening all
    Thanks Kathryn for the shiny new thread. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good- been there, done that and it's not a nice feeling. Sending you good vibes :)
    Been to WI today despite having so little sleep- I did wonder why I was dragging myself out of my nice warm bed at such an ungodly hour! Was rewarded with 1lb off- was very happy as I am hugely, enormously bloated for some reason that I have no comprehension of- I'm blaming my IBS as I don't have the * week excuse any longer!
    I've done what I hope is an SP day today to try and combat it- it seems to have done the trick as the wind has been explosive :D (sorry for TMI :D)
    Today's menu:
    B: HEXB 2 x HiFi Light bars, Apple, peach, NAS pink lemonade
    L: Speedy tomato soup and HEXB Wholemeal roll with carefully measured teaspoon of light spread (1 syn) apple, HEXA carton of Alpro choc soya drink+ 1.5 syns, water
    T: Lamb rogan josh (1.5 syns) with sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms and peppers, Fab ice lolly (4 syns)
    S: Crisps (6.5 syns)
    Syns: 14.5
    Bit of a debate going on at Group today and something I was wondering about. My consultant is quite sporty and reckons you have to do exercise to see any sort of decent loss. My mobility isn't great lately so I've been doing very little apart from the odd day where I've been shopping and done a lot of steps. However I've had very heavy inch loss very quickly to the point where in 6 weeks my ring has become too loose to wear (and it was snug on my finger) and I've gone from a size 24 top to a 20! Just wondered what everyone thought particularly those like me who can't exercise- are the losses still as good without? I've lost 1 stone 2lb in 6 weigh ins with very little exercise so I think I'm doing okay :) just curious.
    Night all xx

Hi
    I dont exercise as such, but i have quite a physical job and spend alot of time walking supermarkets:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Well done to the people that have lost:j:j:j
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Last chart of the last challenge is now on the thread.

Today is weigh in for me, and once again feeling ikky and bloated. Tempted to skive off group tonight, but know that won't help anything.

Not got a plan for today, just don't feel like it. Think I might be coming down with something :(

Kathryn
    Think of yourself and look after you, you have been ill since i have been here so that is not easy:(
    You may surprise yourself again like last week:)
    All caught up:)
    Afternoon all :D

Thanks for the chart:T well doe too Daeyldthing on SOW:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • motivated
    motivated Posts: 3,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Hi all and apologies for not posting my results on Monday. Back to school/work and it's been so hectic.

Well done everyone, keep going. :T

Anyway only 1lb down for me. This is going slower than I'd hoped but now I'm back at work I'm running around all day ( well walking quickly) :D

Right the next 8 week challenge. I would like to aim for 10lb please

I'm going to give it all I've got
    Emptying my lake with a teaspoon
  • bubbs
    motivated wrote: »
    Hi all and apologies for not posting my results on Monday. Back to school/work and it's been so hectic.

Well done everyone, keep going. :T

Anyway only 1lb down for me. This is going slower than I'd hoped but now I'm back at work I'm running around all day ( well walking quickly) :D

Right the next 8 week challenge. I would like to aim for 10lb please

I'm going to give it all I've got

Well done:T:T a 1lb is 2 packs of butter imagine them stuck to you:rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure