No.7 Advent Calendar is Available NOW

Comments

• RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Same with the Yankee Candle set thing :(
    Will grab one from a shop tomorrow.

Managed to get one using my 25% off a Christmas gift voucher & a bonus points voucher.
    So it was reduced to £15, plus £1.50 worth of points :T
  • Hi

I had my name down on the waiting list for a calendar, i managed to order 1 online, its a present for someone and I was really happy to manage to get one, it got delivered and it was damaged, the box is ripped and it is all creased around the edges, I emailed Boots and they have said they will give me 500 advantage points on my card as a sorry as they are all out of stock now....very upset as like I say it was a present for someone. I can sellotape the tear but it looks awful like its been stuck in a cupboard for years!!
    Make the most of your days, enjoy your life.
  • laticsforlife
    laticsforlife Posts: 1,313
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 2 November 2016 at 1:36PM
    My order wasn't even there in store when I went to collect it today, even though my order went through on the 25th.

They say it must've been OOS when I ordered (at 12.02pm, so pretty early enough one would think).

Story is rubbish as was their attitude (you can have a refund - Really, I can have MY MONEY back for something you didn't supply, well cheers for that!).
    I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove a thing! ;)
    Quidco and Topcashback, £4,569
    Shopandscan, £2,840
    Tesco Double The Difference, £2,700
    Thomson EU261/04 Claim, £1,700
    British Airways EU261/04 Claim, EUR1200
  • iammumtoone
    iammumtoone Posts: 6,377
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 2 November 2016 at 2:40PM
    They say it must've been OOS when I ordered (at 12.02pm, so pretty early enough one would think).

Gosh so just after lunchtime when they were released, they were sold out :eek:

Think I might try to get one next year, they must be good.

Sorry you didn't get yours its happened to me before with boots and a clearance item on line, it never arrived in store so they gave a refund, I didn't want the refund I wanted the item :mad: plus the refund took over a week to come through! I have to say in my case the attitude of the staff was excellent they went out of their way to help, it wasn't their fault, they explained they are run as as completely different company to the online store.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    My order wasn't even there in store when I went to collect it today, even though my order went through on the 25th.

Story is rubbish as was their attitude (you can have a refund - Really, I can have MY MONEY back for something you didn't supply, well cheers for that!).

They should be able to check on the till if it has been cancelled or lost in transit. Not that it changes the fact that you haven't got one. If you ordered online and it was cancelled then you should have had an email to tell and a refund processed automatically. If they had told you then you could have tried getting one from a store on the 26th.

I have always said they should keep some back for those lost in transit, then release any left later.

Whichever way I would say contact Boots customer care team to complain. You never know they might find one.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Think I might try to get one next year, they must be good.
    I don't know about that, but I think their marketing is excellent! By drumming up a demand of ?80k in advance they know the product is going to sell like crazy.

I feel better off for having the £39 firmly in my pocket.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    I don't know about that, but I think their marketing is excellent! By drumming up a demand of ?80k in advance they know the product is going to sell like crazy.

I feel better off for having the £39 firmly in my pocket.

If you use the products it is worth it. If not then not
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • I bought one last year and it was fabulous.

So exciting opening the doors each morning..

I'll be buying one each year.
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Back in stock this morning online.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    elliemoo wrote: »
    Back in stock this morning online.

Not any more it isnt.

No7 Bright Lights Big City Beauty Calendar: Sorry we are now out of stock of this product
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure