Mystery Shopping Thread 25 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Comments

• I'm not having any dramatic problems at GB other than the regular 2 am emails asking me to confirm details from my reports (usually concerning buckets at petrol stations:huh:) which I have never understood why as I never change anything but I quite frequently see that the requested date for my jobs is in the future which I can only imagine is a quirk of their system. Still, can't complain as some relatively good premiums round me this weekend and hopefully next week.
  • 29polar
    29polar Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 22 February 2014 at 5:24PM
    sukitnsee wrote: »
    I'm not having any dramatic problems at GB other than the regular 2 am emails asking me to confirm details from my reports (usually concerning buckets at petrol stations:huh:) which I have never understood why as I never change anything but I quite frequently see that the requested date for my jobs is in the future which I can only imagine is a quirk of their system. Still, can't complain as some relatively good premiums round me this weekend and hopefully next week.

Sadly the one I've just cancelled was a great premium but the system wont let me do it and they wont reply to my emails.
    Option 1 Do the job on Monday 24th and possibly not get paid or
    Option 2 Wait until Friday 28th and then get accused of not having completed on time.
    Option 3. Cancel Job. The one I've taken. Right or wrong?
  • bethem
    bethem Posts: 27 Forumite
    Okay, probably a silly question :o

I have tried searching for the answer to this but can't seem to find it anywhere...

On Gap there are a few fast food restaurants where the time frame is listed as "Monday - Sunday 00.15 - 04.00" Does that mean the MS is to be completed between midnight and 4am or is that the duration of the period eg. Monday 00.15 until sunday 04.00?
  • bethem wrote: »
    Okay, probably a silly question :o

I have tried searching for the answer to this but can't seem to find it anywhere...

On Gap there are a few fast food restaurants where the time frame is listed as "Monday - Sunday 00.15 - 04.00" Does that mean the MS is to be completed between midnight and 4am or is that the duration of the period eg. Monday 00.15 until sunday 04.00?

I think you might find that the time frame is 00.15 am to 04.00 am on the same day/date and not over a complete 7 day period.
  • bethem
    bethem Posts: 27 Forumite
    Thank you 29polar, I was hoping that wasn't the case, very low fee for such a late MS!
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,051 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    OK if you are a shift worker I guess.
  • emmylc
    emmylc Posts: 115 Forumite
    edited 22 February 2014 at 11:11PM
    ... or a night owl who likes to stay up late and sleep in until the afternoon ;)
  • emmylc
    emmylc Posts: 115 Forumite
    Continuing the gap website saga, no problem completing tonight's report thankfully but still can't upload receipts so that'll be another one to send by email. Hopefully they'll sort it out when they get in on Monday.

In other news, the person doing yesterday's floor show was so keen to make sure I didn't miss the fact they were handing out balloons that they offered me one! Being the discrete MS that I am, I had been watching them via the window reflection so I had in fact already mentally ticked that box :D
  • 29polar wrote: »
    Is anyone else have problems on GAP.
    They telephoned me and asked me to do a job at the beginning on next week, Monday 24th February. The date was set correctly on my assignments page. Today I received the standard email from them reminding me that my assignment is 2 days away and to download the paperwork.
    When I try to download the paperwork it will not let me because it says my assignment is more than 3 days away. On checking my assignments page it now states that the assignment is Friday 28th February and that I requested the job on Sunday 23rd February.
    It isn't even Sunday yet.
    So according to their system. I have requested, been allocated and reminded that my assignment is two days away before we have even reached 23rd February.
    Hope that makes sense but according to them we are living in the future.
    I have tried to reschedule the shop back to Monday 24th but the system wont let me. I have sent messages on their contact page but no one bothers to reply. I have taken only other option and cancelled it till they get their act together.
    Anyone else having problems.

Do Gap ever reply to their contact messages. Just wandering if by me cancelling this assignment will affect future assignment requests. Thought cancelling was the best option.
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    bethem wrote: »
    Thank you 29polar, I was hoping that wasn't the case, very low fee for such a late MS!

Easy to miss these sort of things - I ended up having to do a petrol station between 6-8am as thought when I booked it was 6-8pm. That was a nice early start on Saturday morning...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure