iTunes offers - post finds here

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Asda are doing £50 iTunes vouchers for £40.
  • troll35
    troll35 Posts: 712 Forumite
    Options
    Do you know if you have to buy a single £50 voucher or can you buy smaller denominations that add up to £50? thanks
    I like to live in cloud cuckoo land :hello:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    troll35 wrote: »
    Do you know if you have to buy a single £50 voucher or can you buy smaller denominations that add up to £50? thanks

has to be the single £50 voucher.
  • madredhead
    Options
    Hi, does anyone know if there are any offers on the £15 I-Tunes cards anywhere? thankx in advance
  • Keri1988_2
    Options
    I work for a currys/pcworld store and have seen some pos with this offer on. Offers usually start on a thursday, so can only imagine that this will start tomorrow. Will update tomorrow when i know more, but thought i'd let you guys know!!
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Seen today in the Evening Standard:
    Tesco: Buy 3x£15 Itunes vouchers and save £10 (so £35 for £45 worth of itunes). Saving about 22%

(to be honest still not worth it as its still more then 20% cheaper to buy on Amazon for most music and then just get everything transfered to the itunes pages, if your into reading the Kindle app and books there are again cheaper then on itunes and better yet, when itunes updates again you wont risk losing your purchases! I lost over £50+ in total this way because Itunes updated the tunes and I had older versions, this doesn't happen with Amazon's downloads.)
  • thatguy1
    thatguy1 Posts: 5,363 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    £50 voucher for £40 at Sainsbury's
  • cosmic-dust
    cosmic-dust Posts: 2,618 Forumite
    edited 17 November 2011 at 11:00AM
    Options
    Pinched from HDUK thanks to johnwatson_2003:

With Christmas fast approaching, ideas for stocking fillers are always welcome. For the music lovers in your life, why not buy an iTunes Gift Card from Tesco, where you can save £10 when you buy three £15 iTunes Gift Cards. Tesco Gift Card Store is currently available in 814 Tesco stores*.

You can take advantage of this exclusive offer between 14 November and 27 November. The Gift Card Store has their key trading period in November and December, with 40% of all gift card sales being generated in these two months alone. With more offers to come, keep your eyes peeled for other ways to make savings over the festive period.

You can also benefit from Clubcard points when purchasing gift cards: one point for every £4 spent when purchasing an iTunes Gift Card, or another branded gift card. Points are collected on the Tesco Gift Card when it’s used at the standard rate.

*Not all stores feature a Gift Card Store. Visit www.tesco.com/giftcard/store-locator.asp to find your nearest Gift Card Store.

Terms and conditions of Gift Card offer
    Subject to availability. Please read the important Terms and Conditions on the back of the card before you buy. No refunds are available. Apple is ™ and and © 2011 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant in sponsoring this promotion.
    http://www.tesco.com/giftcard/
    I made a mistake once, believeing people on the internet were my virtual friends. It won't be a mistake that I make again!
  • philipmag
    Options
    So, do you think i can get this using my I-tunes clubcard £12.5/£25 promo vouchers?
  • bertha
    bertha Posts: 212 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    madredhead wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know if there are any offers on the £15 I-Tunes cards anywhere? thankx in advance

I think they had some in Boots today - 20% off until 28th November?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure