Balancing not just the budget

Comments

• You do an amazing job with all the shuffling and are ALWAYS honest and positive that is why we love you.

You are the most important and your health and well being is top priority - there will always be other deadlines (SADLY)

Glad you are home and safe.

Someone will be over the moon with that furniture and a few years back that person could have been you or me so sometimes its good to give to get shot and you never know that could make someones day.

You always do the right thing. I hope you are getting some moggie cuddles as well.

Sam x
    Grocery challenge Feb £107/£100-epic fail due to cake and biscuits
    🌟
  • RosaBernicia
    RosaBernicia Posts: 4,877 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    You do an amazing job with all the shuffling and are ALWAYS honest and positive that is why we love you.

You are the most important and your health and well being is top priority - there will always be other deadlines (SADLY)

Glad you are home and safe.

Someone will be over the moon with that furniture and a few years back that person could have been you or me so sometimes its good to give to get shot and you never know that could make someones day.

You always do the right thing. I hope you are getting some moggie cuddles as well.

Sam x

*blushes deeply* thank you :)

Definite moggy cuddles, they were very pleased to see me home and big cat slept by me most of the day :) they are soooo good at being chilled and only mindful of the moment :rotfl:

Rosa xx
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Only interested in food & sleeping :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • RosaBernicia
    beanielou wrote: »
    Only interested in food & sleeping :rotfl:

Yup. And cuddles :)
  • Sounds perfect .... moggies have no bills... no worries :rotfl:

Apart from heat and cuddles and food.:j:j
    🌟
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Yup. And cuddles :)

The most important:cool: Maybe:rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • I saw this offer and thought so glad didn't go out ...!!

Malteasers 60p a box at co-op.
    🌟
  • RosaBernicia
    I saw this offer and thought so glad didn't go out ...!!

Malteasers 60p a box at co-op.

:eek: I am saved by the gluten - can't have them :rotfl:

The Daim bar eggs are gone :( probably best for my sugar intake

Rosa xx
  • RosaBernicia
    Oh dear - had forgotten how fast I get bored with being ill :rotfl:... have been spending.

Bought an extra milk pan, as it's the only thing I use twice in the day and that causes me to grumble about wanting a dishwasher. I figured it's a whole lot cheaper and greener to buy an extra pan so I can still just do one lot of washing up a day :D

Ordered a robot hoover - not one of the madly expensive ones, just the cheapest self docking I could find with good reviews. Hoovering is my least favourite chore and hopefully if the robot can keep downstairs a bit more presentable that will lower my stress and resentment levels. Losing a few days to being ill means it's unlikely I will be paying for garden work out of this paycheque so figured it was a next priority.

Been campervan window shopping - not a spend just yet, but think I've found a dealer to visit as they look to focus on the kind of thing I want. Plus they're near family and friends so I can make a weekend of it :j

Online delivery worked really well and I may make that a regular thing - I thought it would cost me extra for delivery, but as I've now got in the habit of doing stock-ups in the supermarket on the way home from work and topping up with bits from the local shop, it was actually free for my usual spend anyway. Well, less than my spend this time :o things clicked themselves, honest... hopefully having a usual order list and less time exploring might cut that down!

Rosa xx
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,737 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    How did I miss you are unwell? I hope you are okay.
    I see you all snuggled up looking at camper vans with a huge cup of tea and a cat nearby.
    Take care :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family