Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• GlasweJen
    GlasweJen Posts: 7,451 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I'm really frustrated with Quidco. Took out a life insurance policy through Quidco, it went to medical screening and took a while but I eventually got a policy set up and the person managing the policy even emailed and said that I was eligible for cashback when I'd made 6 payments.

It was rejected, I raised a claim. It took ages for Quidco to accept my appeal because they didn't think my policy number was right (I had to resort to sending a screenshot of my policy to get them to go back to the retailer with my claim).

Now they're saying that it could be April before the claim is looked at again and paid out. I'll have had the policy for over a year at that point. Really unacceptable.
  • diz79
    diz79 Posts: 330 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Can anybody help, I used quidco for the first time in July to buy BT broadband , this was the only reason I did.

I was aware I would recieve payment end of November , but I didnt recieve anything so thought I would wait a month, Ive now checked on the website, it was declined by BT in September. Now in order to appeal through quidco it has to be within 7 weeks of it declining???? But if you dont get an email and arent expecting anything until November how are you suppose to know?

Can anyone help as I cannot find a way of contacting them as £100 is a lot to me?

Thanks in adavnce
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    diz79 wrote: »
    Can anybody help, I used quidco for the first time in July to buy BT broadband , this was the only reason I did

I was aware I would recieve payment end of November , but I didnt recieve anything so thought I would wait a month, Ive now checked on the website, it was declined by BT in September. Now in order to appeal through quidco it has to be within 7 weeks of it declining???? But if you dont get an email and arent expecting anything until November how are you suppose to know?

Can anyone help as I cannot find a way of contacting them as £100 is a lot to me?

Thanks in adavnce

Customersupport@quidco.com
  • diz79
    diz79 Posts: 330 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    50Twuncle wrote: »
    [EMAIL="Customersupport@quidco.com"]Customersupport@quidco.com[/EMAIL]

Thanks I did actually find in end, but they are not budging. They are saying my bt was cancelled so they could not honour it. But it was indeed cancelled a week after getting it as BT messed up the phone line. So i was advised to cancel and re order in the space of a week all in a week of each other in July. But I had no correspondence from quidco then or any other time not even in September (which is when it was officially cancelled). So had I not contacted them I would know nothing , if anyone could help would really appreciate as is a lot of money to me.

Thanks in advance
  • keiran
    keiran Posts: 739 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I can't upload clicksnap receipts today on the website. It doesn't seem to upload after all the details/pix have been entered.

Anyone else have this, and what to do..?
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    keiran wrote: »
    I can't upload clicksnap receipts today on the website. It doesn't seem to upload after all the details/pix have been entered.

Anyone else have this, and what to do..?

Email customersupport@quidco.com
  • I'm having the same problem
  • wavelets
    wavelets Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Me too.

I first experienced the issue on the 15th, but managed to submit that successfully on the 16th .
    Been unable to submit any more receipts since Friday (18th) :(
  • keiran
    keiran Posts: 739 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    They have said (on 17 Jan)
    "I do apologise for the inconvenience involved. We are aiming to have the error fixed in the next 7 working days.

If the issue is not fixed within 7 working days from your purchase date shown on the receipt, please come back to us and we can have the cashback added to your account manually.

I hope this helps, but please contact us with any further queries."

I think if you use the app, you can upload without problems.
    Otherwise email /message them and they'll add it on manually (as I have had done)
  • Hi
    Have been trying for upwards of two hours to sign up for broadband through the quidco link. I get to payment page and it keeps saying something wrong, and also says the livechat is down. anyone else having issues? I swear I think these companies do this on purpose - I tried to sign up to talk talk for the past two days using a £60 voucher link and website kept stalling. Their livechat then told me it was because of the £60 voucher and I could not get it. Extremely annoying to say the least and made me not go with them. However, now similar issues with now tv :(
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback