Can I trigger a 0% balance transfer offer?

Hello :) I paid off my T3sco credit card in full last January but I haven't had a single balance transfer offer in the last 12 months despite the balance being £0 and a credit limit if £4000. I have other cards with a fair amount on them so I am not eligible to get another card on 0%. I rang T3sco today to get their advice and see if they had an offer they could give me but there wasn't one on their system. Do you think I haven't had an offer as there has been no activity on the account in the last 12 months? I have finally got my total credit under 70% this month so I'm hoping it will do wonders for my credit score :)

Comments

• Its a minefield of opinions and debate and I've never seen any concrete evidence anyone has as to how some people seem to get regular deals, others a few deals and others like maybe yourself don't or aren't at the moment getting any.

You could try putting your regular purchases like groceries, fuel etc and then paying off in full, It wouldn't in theory cost you anything extra as if your like me and the majority of people in this country we have to purchase those essentials, I normally use debit card so there is messing about paying off cards but I would try it if I were in your position you never know.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure