Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    pippo wrote: »
    If they brought alcohol as well, that would be perfect! :):):):)

They didn't bring any, but did go out and buy some and the proceeded to drop a bottle of white on the kitchen (quarry tile):mad: floor

I know quarry tiles are unforgiving - but they are so easy to keep clean in cases of emergencies.

pippo... you made me start to think about future proofing a house.....:D:D:D:D
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what T bedding it like?

I was looking for covers and sheets, did you notice if any fitted sheets were reduced please?

Do they do deep ones, I hate struggling to get the corners in.

Some are excellent quality.
    My 2 favourite duvet covers are from T a few years ago, wash well and don't need to be ironed which is a bonus.

I purchased 2 single duvet covers reduced the other week plus a king size to match, which I made into curtains for my spare room.
    Beautiful quality in a textured beige fabric with piping around duvet and pillowcases.

Evening peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening all:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mazworld15
    mazworld15 Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    tosco wine are having a cellar clearout if it helps anyone, premium wines" I don't drink the good stuff but looks cheap for the quality.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what T bedding it like?

I was looking for covers and sheets, did you notice if any fitted sheets were reduced please?

Do they do deep ones, I hate struggling to get the corners in.

I've never seen deep fitted sheets in there, had a look on the back of a few and they all seemed to be 25 cm.

The best deep fitted sheets (well, only ones really but they are good) have been off Ebay.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Enterprise_1701C
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite

This may be a question for you Enterprise or any other Elite more technically minded than me

I have an old ipad The kids use it for playing games Anyways it it locked Someone tried to link it to find my phone

DS has looked at it for me had reset all sorts of "stuff" :rotfl: but it is linked to a phone number that no one recognizes Apple supply the last two digits of the linked phone and we can only assume its been an old number

Any ideas gratefully received

TIA
  • Enterprise_1701C
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    This may be a question for you Enterprise or any other Elite more technically minded than me

I have an old ipad The kids use it for playing games Anyways it it locked Someone tried to link it to find my phone

DS has looked at it for me had reset all sorts of "stuff" :rotfl: but it is linked to a phone number that no one recognizes Apple supply the last two digits of the linked phone and we can only assume its been an old number

TIA

Sorry, don't do Apple. I have no idea how much information you need but can you do a factory reset? This is sometimes used when nothing else works, but do not know if you need to be able to access the ipad to do it or if there is a sequence of buttons to press.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    edited 7 August 2018 at 9:01PM
    If it is locked to an Apple ID, I dont think a factory reset will work. You can unlock them via Apple, but it can take a month or two and they ask loads of questions.

Not sure if this helps...

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202649

And account recovery if you are really stuck

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204921
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    mrsmac10 wrote: »

TIA
    if its on your icloud. i think it will reset if you say forget this ipad
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills