Ask Atos Healthcare disability assessment questions

Options

Comments

• Fridge3
    Fridge3 Posts: 9,246 Forumite
    Options
    mazza111 wrote: »
    Which shows you don't have any disabilities that prevent you from working. If you did then you may take the blinkers off and see it from other people's pov.
    In the same way the wca shows some people don't have disabilities that prevent them from working. They just can't take their blinkers off and see it from the pov of being capable of some work.
  • Fridge3
    Options
    I don't suppose BACKSTABBING is that hard :mad:
    My role requires hard work and determination to deliver results. Results that lead to further work by recommendation. None of that comes from backstabbing which, clearly you appear more informed on than me.
  • Fridge3
    Options
    Hard work and determination has often been the mutilation and Death of people.
    Perhaps so, but not in this case.

Hard work and determination has often been the mindset that keeps people going, allowing them to strive for better life and lifestyle.
  • JS477
    JS477 Posts: 1,968 Forumite
    Options
    Fridge3 wrote: »
    My role requires hard work and determination to deliver results. Results that lead to further work by recommendation.

So why are so many of your WCAs overturned at appeal! :rotfl:

BTW didn't your [atos] colleague want to stay a bit later today??
  • sicknotethefirst
    Options
    My role requires hard work and determination to deliver results. Results that lead to further work by recommendation. None of that comes from backstabbing which, clearly you appear more informed on than me.

I only state what I clearly see along with the many others in this so called discussion? As I said you have to earn your 30 pieces of silver just as it was over 2000 years a go, perhaps a relative of yours?
  • damo24
    damo24 Posts: 299 Forumite
    Options
    Olive_Oyl wrote: »
    damo24 . I doubt you'll get an answer now, you posted your question on the 14th January, ATOS have had more than enough time to reply.

To be honest I don't expect a reply but they did answer (to a degree) my other questions so there is always that slight hope that a miracle might just happen.
  • damo24
    damo24 Posts: 299 Forumite
    Options
    My role requires hard work and determination to deliver results. Results that lead to further work by recommendation.

That's funny because my previous employment also required hard work and determination to deliver results along with the ability to work shift changes at very little or no notice, a good attention to detail, excellent memory skills and the ability to communicate with all members of society amongst other things.

Due to my current condition I no longer posses any of these skills which (despite Atos saying otherwise) is borne out by 3 psychiatrist reports in the last 6 months.

As you have all of the answers can you please tell me where I am going wrong as I would do anything to get back to work.
  • Fridge3
    Options
    JS477 wrote: »
    So why are so many of your WCAs overturned at appeal! :rotfl:

BTW didn't your [atos] colleague want to stay a bit later today??
    They're not my WCA's they're the claimants. And it's the minority of WCA's, 108,400 out of 2,415,400 or around 4.5%, lower still than last years 4.6% that are overturned on appeal.
  • sicknotethefirst
    Options
    They're not my WCA's they're the claimants. And it's the minority of WCA's, 108,400 out of 2,415,400 or around 4.5%, lower still than last years 4.6% that are overturned on appeal.

More Lies :mad:
  • Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    Hi Fridge/atos rep or who ever your alta ego is today please answer the question

have a so called Doctor coming out to me tomorrow for my assessment and i would like to knowif i ask the Doctor for his/her GMC number.Do they have to give it and if so if they refuse can i refuse for them to examine me.

I bet I don't get a direct answer in time but worth a shot

- if and until you get a direct answer this might help your understanding

At your assessment, if it is a doctor you can ask for their name and GMC registration number.

If is a Nurse, the Nursing and Midwifery Council ask them to provide their name and geographical location, if requested, but not their Registration number
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure