M&S Dine in for 10 pounds - this weekend.

Comments

• CrimpQueen
    CrimpQueen Posts: 572 Forumite
    I went and got 3 meals.:D

Some different things this time. The parmentier potatoes now have shallots. They still had the mint chocs as well.
  • Hersetta
    Hersetta Posts: 66 Forumite
    I went to one around the corner before work this morning and they had everything I wanted which was nice.

They are also doing an Asian meal deal which i also bought. Is is a pack or either rump steak strips, king prawns, or diced chicken, plus a choice of 2 packs of asian veggies, plus a bowl of 4 types of noodle or rice and a choice of 3 sauces for a total of £6.99.

I got the king Prawns,veggies, medium egg noodles and a tab of black bean sauce. Saved nearly £3 on the individual prices which isn't as good as the regular dine in meals but it's something different ans i love chinese food.
  • jaymac_2
    jaymac_2 Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    Just had the fish pie...wish I'd stuck with the chicken cos neither of us would bother with the fish pie again.
  • freebiequennie
    freebiequennie Posts: 1,600 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    just been and brought the prawn linguine for a change always buy the chicken

brought lost sheep wine as we love that one

but the gold label wines from last weeks offer when still in the deal this week and normally are £5.99

puddings were a shame this time as normally only £1.99 and in the past some puds have been £3.99 on this deal.
  • myrtle_2
    myrtle_2 Posts: 501 Forumite
    Got 2 deals, 2 gammon, 2 gastrochips, 2 puds and a white/red....but....lots of reduced things with big yellow stickers........bargain, joints of beef £3, Aberdeen Angus burgers 4 pack £2, huge steak pie £2 etc....I shall deffo go again around 4pm to M&S!......I saw a lady with a big bag of chicken fillts for £3 and fish for £4 I think...missed those
  • emmylivy
    emmylivy Posts: 76 Forumite
    Got 2 gammon deals that I was very pleased with and a nice extra bonus a lovely electric carving knife for £1 !! on the buy any 2 ready to roast joints deal. Now that's what you call a bargain
  • richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Had the prawn linguine last night, not as good as the prawn/chicken paella which is great.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • mandragora_2
    mandragora_2 Posts: 2,611 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    We had the Asian meal deal - prawns, stir-fry veg, noodles & thai sauce - £8 total I think - dead easy to prepare, and almost as nice as you'd get at the restaurant several miles away, so on that basis not a bad deal! I'm not sure it would count as great value - you could probably put the same package together for yourself with a bit of planning & scouring round Tesco's or town, but it saves the the effort of looking for the separate elements and, at 5pm on a Saturday evening, that was an important consideration!
    Reason for edit? Can spell, can't type!
  • had the prawn linguine last night very yummy but suppose to serve 2 - for lunch maybe with some nice bread but def not a main meal - husband said nice starter whats for dinner
  • I found it a bit disappointing this time.We had sea bass which were very small and the puddings were a bit mean this time.I know it was only supposed to serve 2 but the puddings are normally a bit more generous.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure