Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Little Old Me
    • By Little Old Me 14th Nov 19, 12:02 PM
    • 21Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Little Old Me
    Nectar double up vouchers
    • 14th Nov 19, 12:02 PM
    Nectar double up vouchers 14th Nov 19 at 12:02 PM
    I am surely not the only one to experience this and there must be other posts but I can't see them atm....

My Nectar double up vouchers haven't arrived within the promised seven days of ordering them. It's now been nine days. How long are we supposed to wait until we give up and have then missed the window to exchange the vouchers in store? I've tried to contact Nectar four times now and the latest time I was number 101 in the queue!

I've now contacted Sainsbury's to ask them that if there's a problem/delay, could they at least put a notification on their website, or similar. They will probably reply saying they have no control over this and it's Nectar I need to talk to, but as the two are trading partners, surely Sainsbury's should take some responsibility.

Grrrrrrrr.....,.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,843Posts Today

8,117Users online

Martin's Twitter