Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • justcamehere5
    • By justcamehere5 8th Nov 19, 5:22 PM
    • 18Posts
    • 5Thanks
    justcamehere5
    New Joiner here, is this website's info enough?
    • 8th Nov 19, 5:22 PM
    New Joiner here, is this website's info enough? 8th Nov 19 at 5:22 PM
    Hi all,

Joined the the forums after browsing the main site and I am amazed at all of the valuable information here.

However, there are also a lot of other comparison/financial guide websites as well but if I start obsessing over comparing multiple stuff at multiple places I quickly get too consumed and don't really live and enjoy the money I am saving, haha.

Would you say this site is best and would contain info on pretty much anything needed ?

That brings me to one of the things that confuse me most: What is the difference, in terms of value to the reader, between MSE and its parent organisation, MoneySupermarket ?

Thanks all, have a nice weekend.
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 8th Nov 19, 5:43 PM
    • 24,131 Posts
    • 26,858 Thanks
    zx81
    • 8th Nov 19, 5:43 PM
    • 8th Nov 19, 5:43 PM
    No site contains all the information you need. Use the right site for your needs and often more than one.

MSE is a general financial advice site, whereas Moneysupermarket is a product comparison site.
    • venison
    • By venison 8th Nov 19, 11:19 PM
    • 3,910 Posts
    • 5,590 Thanks
    venison
    • 8th Nov 19, 11:19 PM
    • 8th Nov 19, 11:19 PM
    MSE is more of a community than all the others, its forums are full of useful info and a source of help to many.
    For the many NOT the few
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

133Posts Today

1,430Users online

Martin's Twitter