Slipping Through My Fingers

Options

Comments

• teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Haha, she's got more lives than a cat Wannabe. She's still hanging in there. I'm glad actually. The last thing we need is to faff around choosing a new leader or have another general election - that's my personal opinion btw, before I start a row :D

I can't wait to see what she's going to do now though, there's so many different things people want - although everybody seems to be conveniently forgetting the biggest want happened 2 years ago :rotfl:
  • Choccygirl123
    Options
    I love a good mooch around the shops :D PA has gone mad today for me abd I've earnt £3.80, which takes me over my min £5 withdraw. The fees annoy me so going to leave it in there.
    Finally Debt Free 24/4/2023 
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    :rotfl: more lives than a cat :o :rotfl: I'm kind of glad too! Change worries me.

I don't think any of them know how to resolve all this

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    It is a total shambles.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Really is Beanie, I'm not even going to pretend I understand it but it does worry me. I don't think any of them would do a 'good' job at it to be honest!
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    Options
    Really is Beanie, I'm not even going to pretend I understand it but it does worry me. I don't think any of them would do a 'good' job at it to be honest!

Worries me too.
    Sure we could do a better job!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm worried that by trying to keep everybody happy she's going to tie us into things we didn't want. It's going to be interesting what happens that's for sure.

I really wish she'd put some oomph into her statements and say something worth listening to. I get all excited waiting to hear what she's going to say and it's always a load of wishy washy nothing-ness and such a let down.

Beanie, do you have a diary. I can't find you anywhere and keep meaning to ask. x
  • beanielou
    Options
    I have the most boring diary ever.
    In MFW.
    Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou. x

• WannabeFree
    Options
    You can stalk beanie here
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5105630&page=337

I stalked for months before commenting :rotfl:
  • beanielou
    Options
    You can stalk beanie here
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5105630&page=337

I stalked for months before commenting :rotfl:

That's because it is probably the most boring diary on MSE:rotfl:

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback