IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

"Parking Notice Charge" UKCPS Ltd

Options

Comments

• DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Go back to the main parking forum page and click on the big blue New Thread button. (There's one at the top-left, and one at the bottom-left, of the thread list). :)
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Edited because post split-out
  • Jaquez
    Options
    Not true theyve taken me to court
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Jaquez wrote: »
    Not true theyve taken me to court

What's not true? This is an ANCIENT thread! YEARS old!

The latest news about UKCPS is they were recently banned by the DVLA, can't get keeper data and are suspended by their Trade Body.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Majid_Shahzad
    Options
    UKCPS: one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with, they left a parking notice on my car even though I was parked in a bay in Huddersfield retail park. I only parked my car for not more than 15 minutes and found a ticket upon my return. Called to enquire what was the ticket about, the lady who answered the phone hung up on me when I asked who is UKCPS. Called again and a really cocky guy answered the phone, extremely rude, I asked to speak to the manager he said I have no grounds to speak to a manager as I am not a customer I am a debtor? said he is a lawyer and who am I to question him, he called me a lair never in my entire lifer I came across customer services like that.

I am surprised at the companies who hire people like that to represent there companies and I companies who hire companies like UKCPS to manage there car parks are being very unfair to their customers.

Great Northern Retail Park Huddersfield will never get any more of my, my families and every one I know's business.

Visit to Next or TKMAXX in Great Northern Retail Park Huddersfield could cost you a lot more than you expected, so I would recommend avoiding going to Great Northern Retail Park Huddersfield.
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 21 December 2016 at 5:40PM
    Options
    Why are you contacting UKCPS when the NEWBIES thread here tells you that until yesterday at least, they were banned/suspended from getting your data? i.e. they can't write to you if this was only a windscreen PCN and you must ignore it, see what letters (if any) arrive.

I hope you have not handed them your name and address, shoe size, phone number etc. I really hope you didn't!

You do realise there is no 'customer services' at a parking firm? What were you expecting from this bunch? WE NEVER TELL PEOPLE TO RING.
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    please start a new thread ,

unfortunatly for you that you spoke to them , because at the time of the incident they were banned from DVLA access
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Why are you contacting UKCPS when the NEWBIES thread here tells you that until yesterday at least, they were suspended from getting your data? i.e. they can't write to you if this was only a windscreen PCN and you must ignore it, see what letters (if any) arrive).

I hope you have not handed them your name and address, shoe size, phone number etc.

just about to post this

UKCPS Ltd

18/11/2014
    https://www.ukcps.net

they are back!
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Yes but back too late for this latest 'parachuting in' OP's PCN if it was issued last week - but he's been ringing them up!
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    UKCPS: one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with, they left a parking notice on my car even though I was parked in a bay in Huddersfield retail park. I only parked my car for not more than 15 minutes and found a ticket upon my return. Called to enquire what was the ticket about, the lady who answered the phone hung up on me when I asked who is UKCPS. Called again and a really cocky guy answered the phone, extremely rude, I asked to speak to the manager he said I have no grounds to speak to a manager as I am not a customer I am a debtor? said he is a lawyer and who am I to question him, he called me a lair never in my entire lifer I came across customer services like that.

I am surprised at the companies who hire people like that to represent there companies and I companies who hire companies like UKCPS to manage there car parks are being very unfair to their customers.

Great Northern Retail Park Huddersfield will never get any more of my, my families and every one I know's business.

Visit to Next or TKMAXX in Great Northern Retail Park Huddersfield could cost you a lot more than you expected, so I would recommend avoiding going to Great Northern Retail Park Huddersfield.

did you give you name and address and admit you were driving ? , name and address bit is inpertant , as upto a few hours ago they were unable to access the dvla database

what date did this happen on
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills