Where to buy packs of small plasters

2»

Comments

• BH246
    BH246 Posts: 68 Forumite
    Yes a pack of small,sized plasters would be ideal in a high street store, rather than the mixed box.pf sizes they all insist on selling . It. Is about time they sold what the customers want. How often are the larger sized plasters really used
  • Andy_L
    Andy_L Posts: 12,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    BH246 wrote: »
    Yes a pack of small,sized plasters would be ideal in a high street store, rather than the mixed box.pf sizes they all insist on selling . It. Is about time they sold what the customers want. How often are the larger sized plasters really used

Does the customer want to pay the higher costs involved with the shop stocking ~6 different product ranges rather than just 1 though? I suspect not.
  • Cornucopia
    Cornucopia Posts: 16,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I'm moving this thread to the more appropriate subforum of: Food Shopping & Groceries.
  • Cornucopia
    Cornucopia Posts: 16,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Poundland sell large packs of small plasters. (I think both waterproof ones and fabric ones).

Asda have small "faster healing" plasters.
  • parkrunner
    parkrunner Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    BH246 wrote: »

Not very often and that's why you don't get many in the box, the majority are small or medium. A box of 50 Asda plasters comprises of

24 19 x 72mm
    16 19 x 38mm
    6 38 x 72mm
    2 38 x 66mm knuckle plasters
    2 60 x 45 finger plasters

For me that's an excellent selection.
    It's nothing , not nothink.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing