Fall too Pieces

Comments

• Well its nearly bed time for me tour de france highlights then a lie in i think as i am back on nights tomorrow. I have a weird rotation in for 2 then off 1 then back in for 1.

I am trying to stay up as after tuesdays events i am pretty cut up. Today has being a good day on the survey front 2 payouts on opinion outpost in a day is rare.

I also pushed swagbuck to 90 points away from payout.

Earlier i spoke with LNER and they are sending me a cheque regarding the balls up Virgin Trains made with a delay repay.
  • Well Swagbucks has paid out for the first time in ages yay.

I am heading into Durham tomorrow to look at bikes as I miss cycling I know that sounds pathetic but I have a mate pushing me to join a triathlon club. I am running 3 days a week and I have now joined a gym a in durham where I am swimming 2-3 days a week.
    Keeping fit keeps me sane.

Haha now mentioning sane me and the ex are talking but reconcilation aint gunna happen.
  • Are you able to go away together and make the most of the holiday or is that out of the question ?
  • Well we have talked and we are going to be civil for my sons sake, my son's passport arrived today thankfully so that's one less stress.
  • lonelyrat
    lonelyrat Posts: 567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Glad the passport came:)

Embarrassingly I can't cycle... I'm 27 and somehow managed to go this whole time without riding a bike. It's something I do want to remedy! Not sure how to go about it though as there's not that many cycle routes where I live and traffic gives me the fear!

Any update on the holiday?
    Total Debt : ?? / ??
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    How are things Scott ? Holiday not far off and all that ?
  • lonelyrat wrote: »
    Glad the passport came:)

Embarrassingly I can't cycle... I'm 27 and somehow managed to go this whole time without riding a bike. It's something I do want to remedy! Not sure how to go about it though as there's not that many cycle routes where I live and traffic gives me the fear!

Any update on the holiday?

Does your work not have a cycle to work scheme??? Most banks tend to, i had one a couple of years ago and i think for a 450 quid bike voucher it was only 38 quid. Plus you get tax relief on what you buy.

Yeah me and the ex and my son are still going, i am not talking to the ex she came here on friday night, things happened that shouldnt of and we then ended up arguing. I think she wanted everything to go back to normal and i dont. I am happier alone as sad as it sounds, we were arguing on Wednesday or Thursday before i went to work and the net result was i got into a bit bother at work. I snapped a collegues head off quite nastily when they were !!!! taking and i got grief as i did not handle a complaint call very well.
  • How are things Scott ? Holiday not far off and all that ?

Yeah its not that far away i have just bought the tickets to pick up boyo from London, we fly on the 8th.

Everything could be better Cumbria I am fighting stress and quite low mood, at the minute I am winning just. I am only just coping the only thing that's keeping me up is I am training like a machine. I have joined at gym in durham (work corporate discount helping), the gym has a weights room/sauna/pool/spa/steam room so its really helping. My ex and me are fighting a lot, I am just wanting my time off at work to start as at work I am not coping well.

I have 6 shifts to do, in tonight and tomorrow then off till Saturday. I then have a 3 day week after that and a rogue day on the 3rd then I am done.

Survey update 2.50 from opinion outpost came in over the weekend, and I finally received 50 quid from YouGov today the day after my payday gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • Homegrown0
    Homegrown0 Posts: 1,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    It's a shame that all this stress in your personal life is affecting your work - do you need to see/ speak to the ex before you go on holiday? It might be useful if you can just have radio silence to help you concentrate on getting through work and organised for your holiday and you'll see each other on holiday/ at the airport.

Better late than never on the £50!
    Sealed Pot Challenge 075
    Pay off by Xmas 2019 #02 - target £10,000
  • We are having radio silence Homegrown0 I am just trying to get on with developing the beach body lol and surveys in my free time.

I had an axa call from occupational health at work and that helped chill me out abit, gut feeling is that work won't listen but I tried. I will do a bigger update later I am on an exercise bike in the gym at the moment lol
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback