Forumite
    [SIZE=+1]Snap-ant was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

20 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Tuesday): General Knowledge 3 : Average

[/SIZE]funny-minion-captions-069.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    edited 15 May 2018 at 8:53AM
    This comparison surprised me slightly - I had meant to compare against S by buying the Linda McCartney sausages but M picked up the fishcakes, giving a slightly better overall APG :)

8 items on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Morrisons
    1x ASDA Pure Hygiene Family Mouthwash (500ml) £0.47 £0.50
    1x Linda McCartney's Meat Free 6 Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages (300g) £2.00 £1.77
    0.14x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.11 £0.10
    1x ASDA Wholemeal Tortilla Wraps (8pk) £0.95 £0.90
    0.17x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.08 £0.10
    1x ASDA Semi Skimmed Milk (4pt) £1.09 £1.09
    1x ASDA Farm Stores Strawberries (300g) £1.09 N/A
    1x ASDA 8 Breaded Cod Fishcakes (400g) £1.50 £1.00
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Iceberg Lettuce (each) £0.50 £0.57
    Comparison total (compared products only) £6.70 £6.03
    +£0.67 cheaper
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Morning all - sadly we seem to have lost the sun this morning, cold and overcast again ...

We seem to be having a problem solving morning.

Ive got towels in the wash as OH found some in the bathroom with dubious marks on and one of our cats has taken to sleeping in the bathroom. OH also came down to cat sick on the carpet - we suspect who is doing it but it could be either of 2 cats.

In the meantime I rang the vets to get a repeat prescription of Ronnies meds but the receptionist said that the vet wants to see him again. Vet is going to do another blood test to see if the meds are working and Ronnie is on the right dose. We went a month ago and Ronnie has an overactive thyroid, so fingers crossed the blood test shows better results this afternoon.

And OH is busy figuring out the 00002 sims - his also got the dreaded message overnight and this morning he cant even find his sim to add credit to.

Also 2 of our cats were on the flat roof this morning sizing each other up, fortunatley both came down safely, one hasnt got much depth perseption and tends to be a bit clumsy so we were worried that we would end up with an emergency trip to the vets hospital.

and its only 10 oclock ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • czerniacha
    czerniacha Posts: 2,326 Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    I forgot to say, I have sorted my DD issue for now to replace T - 2 per account sorted :D.

I read the thread suggested and have gone for the P0 Saving a/c ... I may have "a few" ;).

It has bought time until l can work out a better way as I am sure some can be closed now.

I need to decide which to sacrifice to B4rclays :).

Anon

Good morning :)

May I ask what is the deal with having all the bank accounts I noticed you talking about a lot? Is it to maximise interest rates? Or is there anything else I'm missing?
    I once played with the thought of account switching for the reward cash but I have been with Santander for a good few years now and want to keep it as my current account but I might have some cash to stick somewhere else if it's worth my while... got a LISA too but that's about it
    I wish I knew my way round investments but I don't :o

TIA
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Good Morning all has anyone got the link for the £10 off when you bank £40 with amazon please ?
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Morning all :wave:
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Good Morning all has anyone got the link for the £10 off when you bank £40 with amazon please ?
    Oooh would like to know this too please. OH wants a Kindle that costs £109 :eek: I see on the dark side sometime Amazon have special offers for this e.g. £40 off but not at the moment :( Anyone know how often these offers come about.
    Also, anyone have the link for Amazon chat.
    OH returned something recently and put sellers adress label on front and wrote his own adress very near the sellers adress as instructed by the seller and the postman has only gone and delivered it back to us :mad:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    gocat wrote: »
    Morning all :wave:

Oooh would like to know this too please. OH wants a Kindle that costs £109 :eek: I see on the dark side sometime Amazon have special offers for this e.g. £40 off but not at the moment :( Anyone know how often these offers come about.
    Also, anyone have the link for Amazon chat.
    OH returned something recently and put sellers adress label on front and wrote his own adress very near the sellers adress as instructed by the seller and the postman has only gone and delivered it back to us :mad:
    Sorted out amazon chat by googling it. Why didnt I think of that in the first place haha.
    Got refund for "supposed" to be returned item and have to dispose of item myself :D
    Asked about kindle offers and she didnt know of any coming up :(
    Wish OH would request these items when Argo have their spend £100 get £10 back thing or Amazon have offers.
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Well Im glad you the mods have got rid of that post from a illegal seller of ... driving licence... marriage certs.. etc.. it was scary so I reported them. Dunno if anyone else saw the post on here at about 2am. and it was very long...
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Just saw this on hukd and ordered a couple ;)

aussie Mini Miracles for 1p @ Waitrose
    £0.01 should be £5]
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :)

In shop with door open & the weather has now gone dull :o

We had 2 flying red kites in yesterday & I've sold them both :D

32603705_10157409579938082_2889206151918911488_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3475e0ea400abbd93a3a515ea03c556e&oe=5B4F80B8
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure