Head gasket blown or not?!

Comments

• smnb08
    smnb08 Posts: 488 Forumite
    SHAFT wrote: »
    Thought you were done.
    I was but was a bit bored between doing the washing & ironing 😉

Have you got nothing better to do? Shouldn’t you be checking cars or something?
    sealed pot challenge member #920
  • GunJack
    GunJack Posts: 11,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    So what was wrong with the car?

(sorry to try and get back on-topic....)
    ......Gettin' There, Wherever There is......

I have a dodgy "i" key, so ignore spelling errors due to "i" issues, ...I blame Apple :D
  • Scrapit
    Scrapit Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    smnb08 wrote: »
    Yes, how completely ignorant of me to buy a car and expect it to work.
    Very. Hopefully you have learned from this, but the signs are not good so far.
  • SHAFT
    SHAFT Posts: 565 Forumite
    I was but was a bit bored between doing the washing & ironing 😉

Have you got nothing better to do? Shouldn’t you be checking cars or something?

They're all running fine thanks, unlike yours. :rotfl:
  • smnb08
    They're all running fine thanks, unlike yours. :rotfl:

I’m actually really pleased for you, it’s about time something went well for you as you are cursed with such an unfortunate personality....it’s time things went you’re way!
  • smnb08
    Scrapit wrote: »
    Very. Hopefully you have learned from this, but the signs are not good so far.

I’ve learned a couple of things yes thanks.

1) don’t trust car sales men.

2) don’t ask on mse for any relevant advice.
  • SHAFT
    edited 16 September 2019 at 2:39PM
    I’m actually really pleased for you, it’s about time something went well for you as you are cursed with such an unfortunate personality....it’s time things went you’re way!

You're the gift that keeps giving.

No friends, no partner, no working car.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3487055

What's that say about your personality?
  • smnb08
    edited 16 September 2019 at 3:42PM
    You're the gift that keeps giving.

No friends, no partner, no working car.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3487055

What's that say about your personality?

Aw bless you, you have been a busy boy haven’t you, going through all my old posts trying to dig up the dirt....how amusing that I got to you enough to do that.

I’m so pleased that you posted that link, it showed me how far I’ve come in the last 8 years....when I wrote that post in 2011, I was suffering with severe depression and anxiety following the break up from my children’s dad, my mum was diagnosided with and fighting breast cancer and my auntie had just passed away very suddenly of a heart attack ages 55....I was in such a very dark place and wouldn’t wish it upon my worst enemy.

It took me a long time of counselling and medication to get over that period of my life and I’m sooo bloody proud of myself for being the person I am today....coz let’s face it, you don’t know me or anything about me or the good I do and have chosen to Judge me and be mean to me based on the fact that I don’t know how to check things on my car.

you’ve found my downfall reason to get personal with me, yet again........proving exactly what type of person you really are.
  • SHAFT
    Aw bless you, you have been a busy boy haven’t you, going through all my old posts trying to dig up the dirt....how amusing that I got to you enough to do that.

I’m so pleased that you posted that link, it showed me how far I’ve come in the last 8 years....when I wrote that post in 2011, I was suffering with severe depression and anxiety, something I wouldn’t wish upon my worst enemy.

It took me a long time of counselling and medication to get over that period of my life and I’m sooo bloody proud of myself for being the person I am today....coz let’s face it, you don’t know me or anything about me or the good I do and have chosen to Judge me and be mean to me based on the fact that I don’t know how to check things on my car.

you’ve found my downfall reason to get personal with me, yet again........proving exactly what type of person you really are.

Of course you have.
  • smnb08
    You know what SHAFT, I don’t need or deserve this.

You’re a nasty bully.

Ild bet my life on that your not getting any and have a tiny D*!k!

I’m signing out now, never to return again. I really am done and I am having the last word!

So long piwi. ��
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family