Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RBoo
    • By RBoo 9th Sep 19, 5:41 PM
    • 69Posts
    • 661Thanks
    RBoo
    Is it a win though???
    • 9th Sep 19, 5:41 PM
    Is it a win though??? 9th Sep 19 at 5:41 PM
    Just had a WEM from Appleyard saying I was a runner up and have won a voucher for 10off a bouquet. I found this competition Appleyard London and it says that all entrants would receive this voucher as well as a small bottle of Jurlique. The runners up prizes stated in the comp say a bottle of Rose Water Mist and an Appleyard Bouquet. I am confused, has anyone else had this email.
Page 1
    • topsy73
    • By topsy73 9th Sep 19, 5:47 PM
    • 705 Posts
    • 6,911 Thanks
    topsy73
    • 9th Sep 19, 5:47 PM
    • 9th Sep 19, 5:47 PM
    Just had a WEM from Appleyard saying I was a runner up and have won a voucher for 10off a bouquet. I found this competition Appleyard London and it says that all entrants would receive this voucher as well as a small bottle of Jurlique. The runners up prizes stated in the comp say a bottle of Rose Water Mist and an Appleyard Bouquet. I am confused, has anyone else had this email.
    Originally posted by RBoo
    Yup me too - thought it was the generic...everyone who entered gets a 10 voucher
    Hi Ho Hi Ho it's of to comp I go!
    • Hertsgirl75
    • By Hertsgirl75 9th Sep 19, 5:48 PM
    • 97 Posts
    • 846 Thanks
    Hertsgirl75
    • 9th Sep 19, 5:48 PM
    • 9th Sep 19, 5:48 PM
    Me too. I just deleted it
    • Alkalinemiss
    • By Alkalinemiss 9th Sep 19, 7:27 PM
    • 213 Posts
    • 951 Thanks
    Alkalinemiss
    • 9th Sep 19, 7:27 PM
    • 9th Sep 19, 7:27 PM
    I excitedly posted that I 'won' the runner up prize but didn't spot that entrants automatically receives 10 off!!

Oh well, I will keep entering comps in the hope that I get a decent one as not had a win this year

(ITV you are welcome to call me )
    Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver
    2019 wins wishlist - 1. Cash 2. Holiday/Weekend Break/s 3.Clothing Vouchers
    2019 wins so far: January: 0; February: 0; March: 0
    Thank you to those who take their time and effort in posting the comps - my favourite hobby!
    • zoescrims
    • By zoescrims 9th Sep 19, 8:16 PM
    • 2,790 Posts
    • 6,009 Thanks
    zoescrims
    • 9th Sep 19, 8:16 PM
    • 9th Sep 19, 8:16 PM
    Originally posted by RBoo

Hi, me too i got this 'win' where did you see the above comp? I can check then to see if i entered that. Thanks
    2019 July: golden wonder, Crictionary August: Frisbee, 10 Trebor,Dorset cereal,cinema tixs, Guylian bar Sept: 10 Amazon Oct: 27 Amazon, Fatface tops,
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

19Posts Today

3,452Users online

Martin's Twitter