Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Afternoon ALL!
    image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    AP, only 2 free cokes for me today. Still, happy I got something :)

AP one Greggs £5 and the rest draws. It’s a job to know what to buy all the time :o
  • locarr
    locarr wrote: »
    02 priority

We have teamed up with WHSmith to offer you a free box of Christmas cards. Now you can tick everyone off the Christmas list. This offer excludes premium boxed cards priced at £8.99 or above. Only available at WHSmith High Street stores.

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5a0f0065e21b84003d95ad7e/whsmith-free-box-of-christmas-cards.-high-street-stores-only?topCategory=OFFERS&subCategory=FOOD_AND_DRINK

popped in to town to pick these up but disappeared from my O2,

Altho it did have a festive meal deal for £1, sandwich, drink and snack...not bad apart from my whsmiths don't do meal deals :(

• TESCO COMPARISONS

JOHN FRIEDA works out at £1 each
    A £6 V T 3 for £10. Pay £12 for 3 and get £9 APG

1x John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Shampoo (250ml) £6.00 £3.33
    1x John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Colour Preotecting Moisturising Conditioner (250ml) £6.00 £3.33
    1x John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray with Keratin (100ml) £6.00 £3.33
    1x John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse (200ml) £6.00 £3.33
    1x John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo (2

NO LONGER 3 FOR £10 IN T'S

John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume Conditioner 250Ml
    £ 6.00
    £2.40/100
    I say "THANKS" to posts that make me smile - Oh and really good glitches.:j
    Good things come to those who wait:A Bad things come on express delivery:(
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    popped in to town to pick these up but disappeared from my O2,

Altho it did have a festive meal deal for £1, sandwich, drink and snack...not bad apart from my whsmiths don't do meal deals :(

I've just looked on O2, I had used the code yesterday when it was hidden under the xmas section, today it is showing with all the other offers and does not show as being used it has let me go through so far to click on "use now" again. :eek: I might go down and see if it works. At least I could get my free cafe nero if it doesn't.

The Minions book and bottle green can are both showing voucher used very odd the cards do not, have you looked again maybe they were in middle of moving it as the whole xmas section has disappeared for me. Just the gifts for her and him ones showing now.

Hope I am making sense...:o
  • locarr
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I've just looked on O2, I had used the code yesterday when it was hidden under the xmas section, today it is showing with all the other offers and does not show as being used it has let me go through so far to click on "use now" again. :eek: I might go down and see if it works. At least I could get my free cafe nero if it doesn't.

The Minions book and bottle green can are both showing voucher used very odd the cards do not, have you looked again maybe they were in middle of moving it as the whole xmas section has disappeared for me. Just the gifts for her and him ones showing now.

Hope I am making sense...:o

Back on now, I'm back at work!

• Tinyshoes
    Thanks to the OP for the Gap glitch, I ordered over £50 worth full price stuff for Teeny and got it down to just over £20 incl delivery. Seems to take full price of items for free delivery and not what you have spent. :cool:

Shame it's only selected stores that do the C&C as we do have one in B'mth but it's not included. :(

And thanks to Hampy yesterday my SD order for loo rolls has tracked for the £10 costa voucher. :j Save me lugging them back from town. :D I've been buying these for couple years now and they are a good quality for anyone else who has been buying them for the Quidco offers etc. :cool:
  • Tinyshoes
    Back on now, I'm back at work!

That is very annoying. :(

They have done this with an offer or two before sort of reset it, almost as if went live early and people have been able to get twice. I am sure BH would remember. I definitely think I need to go out and try....
  • Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Thanks to the OP for the Gap glitch, I ordered over £50 worth full price stuff for Teeny and got it down to just over £20 incl delivery. Seems to take full price of items for free delivery and not what you have spent. :cool:

Shame it's only selected stores that do the C&C as we do have one in B'mth but it's not included. :(

And thanks to Hampy yesterday my SD order for loo rolls has tracked for the £10 costa voucher. :j Save me lugging them back from town. :D I've been buying these for couple years now and they are a good quality for anyone else who has been buying them for the Quidco offers etc. :co
    What is the SD for toilet rolls offer please?
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    emerald21 wrote: »
    AP one Greggs £5 and the rest draws. It’s a job to know what to buy all the time :o

I’m just buying what I would normally and sometimes splitting the shop in two, worked today except one time I had two shops in Lidl only 20 secs apart, the second time it said I had no envelopes to open (I had 1 left).
    Maybe it was coz it was only 20 secs it confused it lol

I used AP again later and got the last draw :(
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills