Should I claim?

I bank with Nationwide and have obtained two mortgages from them for two different properties. During this process I was sold PPI and independently approached them about the second one - I was asked a few questions over the phone and then told later that my claim was not going to be upheld. I did not take it any further but have always had my doubts.
It was a few years ago now and I don't have all of my original paperwork, and to be honest, I can't even remember the questions I was asked back then. Even so...should I put in a new claim and is there anyone that can help me without me being stung/taken advantage of?

My heads spinning!

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 115,904
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    should I put in a new claim

No. You had your chance and you were rejected. You cant keep complaining. They can just refer you back to their original complaint.

It doesnt sound like you have a case anyway. So, nothing lost.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure