Pip form

Options

Comments

• Ghjl
    Ghjl Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry just one more quick question but when people receive the review form do they carry on getting paid till they have made a decision about the form
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,950 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Ghjl wrote: »
    Sorry just one more quick question but when people receive the review form do they carry on getting paid till they have made a decision about the form
    Yes. If a decision doesn't go in your favour payments will stop 4 weeks after the decision is made. If it goes in your favour then you'll have a new award notice.
  • Ghjl
    Options
    Ok thank you
  • Ghjl
    Options
    What a shambles the system is I just rang back again today for the 5th time in less than 2 week and they still havent received my review form which o sent back 15 days ago and are now saying they will have to send another one out and payments wont start again till they have got it its been 5 and a half week now since my last payment and now because of that Im struggling to cope I depend on that money to help with my care costs which I can no longer afford its all just a big mess if anyone could suggest anything to try and help or speed it along or any suggestions or has anyone else waited this long for them to receive the form it would be a great help I just dont know what to do anymore thank you for all your help so far
  • poppy12345
    Options
    What a shambles the system is I just rang back again today for the 5th time in less than 2 week and they still havent received my review form which o sent back 15 days ago and are now saying they will have to send another one out and payments wont start again till they have got it its been 5 and a half week now since my last payment and now because of that Im struggling to cope I depend on that money to help with my care costs which I can no longer afford its all just a big mess if anyone could suggest anything to try and help or speed it along or any suggestions or has anyone else waited this long for them to receive the form it would be a great help I just dont know what to do anymore thank you for all your help so far
    Did you send it by recorded delivery (signature) did you also photo copy the form so you have a copy for yourself?

If the answer is no to those then the only thing you can do is fill that form out again to re-send it, this time through recorded delivery.

Did you send evidence with the form? If so, i hope it was copies only.
  • Ghjl
    Options
    Hi no I didnt send it recorded delivery I just sent it in the envelope provided and ok I will have to just fill it out again and send it recorded delivery this time and no I didnt send evidence with it I didnt think I needed to because it was a review form and there was no changes
  • poppy12345
    Options
    Hi no I didnt send it recorded delivery I just sent it in the envelope provided and ok I will have to just fill it out again and send it recorded delivery this time and no I didnt send evidence with it I didnt think I needed to because it was a review form and there was no changes
    You will still need evidence even though it's a review. Don't automatically assume that as there's no changes you'll be given another award. So many people lose their awards at review, even with no changes. Don''t leave anything to chance and send evidence with you form. Good luck.
  • Ghjl
    edited 21 February 2018 at 5:46PM
    Options
    Ok thank you I suppose it might be a good thing in the long run that they didnt receive it so it gives me chance to send more evidence
  • Ghjl
    edited 21 February 2018 at 5:45PM
    Options
    Sorry for all the questions but Another question with esa I qualified automatically because Im on heamodialysis 3 times a week for 4 hours each time and my kidneys functionin at 5% is pip the same or does it not count for pip aswell as othe health conditions
  • poppy12345
    Options
    Sorry for all the questions but Another question with esa I qualified automatically because Im on heamodialysis 3 times a week for 4 hours each time and my kidneys functionin at 5% is pip the same or does it not count for pip aswell as othe health conditions
    ESA is totally different to PIP. ESA is for those with a limited capability for work. People claim PIP and work. For PIP it's how those conditions affect yoou daily and this is how you score those points. Along with evidence too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure