Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Coxy11
    • By Coxy11 28th Dec 18, 3:37 PM
    • 2,317Posts
    • 27,342Thanks
    Coxy11
    Cross Stitch and Craft Cafe 2019
    • 28th Dec 18, 3:37 PM
    Cross Stitch and Craft Cafe 2019 28th Dec 18 at 3:37 PM
    Hello all,
    Welcome to the opening of the 2019 Cross Stitch and Craft Cafe. I've renamed the cafe to include 'craft' as lots of us do other crafts as well as cross stitch.
    We love to see your makes, so please do post photos so we can see your lovely work.
    The 2018 cafe thread is here
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5766731
    Here's to a productive year!
    Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP: Pretty Little London by Satsuma Street
Page 9
    • Coxy11
    • By Coxy11 9th Sep 19, 7:23 AM
    • 2,317 Posts
    • 27,342 Thanks
    Coxy11
    Morning all,
    Hope your weekend was good. I have been non-stop eating and drinking since Friday lunchtime!! I may just be celebrating a big birthday tomorrow which ends in a '0' and starts with a '5' eeek! I bought cakes for the office on Friday and then went to a Turkish restaurant with pals on Friday night. Lots of food and dancing and even a belly dancer! Went to a posh pub for lunch on Saturday with in-laws as MIL was 70 last week. Then went to First Dates restaurant yesterday with my family for more food.
    I'm off work this week as we are off to Venice on Wednesday for a few days (just me and DH). Feel like the size of a house and must be good today and eat my normal food and portions
    Finished stitching the Gherkin building on PLL last week whilst DH was away with work. Only the Millennium wheel and another building to do, plus a sentry guard and it will be finished. Will do some more this evening.
    Off round my neighbours' house this morning to dismantle some bedroom furniture and take to the tip. It's all go!
    Coxy xx
    • nmm
    • By nmm 12th Sep 19, 3:22 PM
    • 1,846 Posts
    • 8,346 Thanks
    nmm
    Happy belated birthday Coxy sounds like you had lots of good celebrations I have the big 40 in December, not looking forward to it. Not much to go on PLL or you may have finished it already. I'm still working on the free gift from the latest Crazy mag, just the babs, wreath and a few french knots left, here's the progress so far.

Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1 / WIP: Elvis & Wild Wolf
    Current Challenges - Monthly Card
    • Coxy11
    • By Coxy11 16th Sep 19, 7:05 PM
    • 2,317 Posts
    • 27,342 Thanks
    Coxy11
    Lovely update nmm Gosh how young you are, still in your 30s lol xx
    We had a great time in Venice. Very hot but flaming eaten alive by mosquitoes DH has 70 bites and I have 30 (yes....we counted...) Went on a couple of trips and one was to Burano where they hand sew lace. It was lovely to see and very similar technique to the course I went on at Hampton Court last year.
    Back to reality (and work) today but just about to get PLL out for a bit of quiet time. DS1 is working away during the week for the next 5 months, DD is doing homework and DS2 is helping at Cubs. DH still trying to get home from work but something up with the signals
    Will attempt an update photo in the morning.
    Coxy xx
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,515Posts Today

7,139Users online

Martin's Twitter